SPOILER !! Days nearing end of episodes taped in 2019 (casting spoilers included)

Jason47

Reaction score
"DAYS" NEARING END OF EPISODES TAPED IN 2019...

"Days of Our Lives" is nearing the end of its episodes that were taped in 2019. Based on production schedule estimates, the last episodes taped in 2019 will be airing either this coming week (August 3-August 7) or the week after (August 10-August 14). This is the time frame when the entire cast was released from contract and, as fans have since learned, at least 7 of the 27 contract cast members at the time (Camila Banus/Gabi, Galen Gering/Rafe, Victoria Konefal/Ciara, Wally Kurth/Justin, Chandler Massey/Will, Freddie Smith/Sonny, Greg Vaughan/Eric) were not offered new contracts or chose to leave when the show resumed production in February 2020.

Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire), who was not on contract, booked a role on another series during this time frame as well and was recast. We'll find out later this month if there will be a big change in the credits in the coming weeks, with those actors remaining in contract positions or being switched to recurring positions for their remaining episodes.

Salem Spectator Staff (please keep this part bolded): Adding this to prevent Wally 2.0: **NOTE TO OTHER WEBSITES: Don't turn this into inaccurate reporting again like you did with the Wally Kurth (Justin) news that I posted in March (that his contract episode stint was beginning to AIR, which then made Wally make a post making it seem like what I had reported was inaccurate, when it was accurate). My post does NOT say Kurth is leaving the show, just that he is no longer on contract (which he confirmed himself in March 2020).

Don't worry, Jason....we won't unbold anything you write......promise!

So....Days schedules are really hard to pin down, inasmuch as they began filming again, but then came the shutdown in Mar. Plus, cancellations of various sporting events which ordinarily would have pre-empted Days, but has not. Bless your heart for figuring all this out constantly. Thank you!

Don't worry, Jason....we won't unbold anything you write......promise!

So....Days schedules are really hard to pin down, inasmuch as they began filming again, but then came the shutdown in Mar. Plus, cancellations of various sporting events which ordinarily would have pre-empted Days, but has not. Bless your heart for figuring all this out constantly. Thank you!

I try my best! :)

Thanks for leaving it bolded. Appreciated!

Back