Days of Lives - Fri., Sept., 15, 2017

Father Louis probably had a distant emergency to deal with. :rolleyes:

Loved Lucas' comment about the two couples planning "prom night," amidst his misery. That shot hurt; the couples looked at the ground. His comment regarding 50% of marriages failing also hit home, as did his remark directed at Paul. Did he correctly quote that Latin saying about truth in wine? :drunk:

Regarding Eli's firing, not positive, but I think police officers are instructed to never give up their guns. And it's not unheard of for officers to take risky shots in a hostage situation.

Kate should have told Bonnie that she was "mean, mean, mean!" Then Bonnie could've responded with a "back at ya!"

Hattie's eye-rolls in the SPD conference room were great! :)

When Lucas was in church, listing all the things taken from him, I was hoping that he would mention Sami. :)

Jason, regarding Kate going to Statesville, "what would that be like for a person of advanced age?" :)

I may have missed it, but has Justin gotten a kiss from Bonnie? :confused:

ahhh, yes.....in vino veritas.......in wine..truth. Plus in aqua sanitas........in water, health. LOLOL

Lucas may have been fortunate to have lost Sami, she certainly flitted around a lot among Salem's men

Bonnie seems to avoid kissing Justin, claiming she is not ready yet to "do" anything after her surgery. He kisses her cheek, and she turns her head if he tries for the lips.

Thanks Poirot!

Lucas has moved up a few pews, is now asking God what does he want from him? He has taken everything away, his son, his job, Adrienne, and now Ari.

What about his daughter? Isn't she still with Sami? Or did I miss something?

END THE BONNIE JUNK NOW.
In case the writers are reading these comments: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

By the way, didn't Julie know Bonnie when she was in town before and was upset with her Uncle Mickey for taking up with her? Maybe Julie could run into Adrienne and figure out that it's Bonnie since Maggie is being so dense about her.
Yes, Julie certainly was upset with the Mickey/Bonnie thing! Somebody needs to end this. I don't understand why Maggie hasn't. Is this the new writing? If so, I'm very disappointed! Again, :whack:to the writers!

I can't believe how many people are talking about how Adrienne is acting out of character.
Why hasn't anyone thought that since since Marlena wasn't Marlena, maybe Adrienne isn't Adrienne? It's Salem. I hope someone will figure soon it's really Bonnie.
:clap::clap::clap:

Here is a chuckle for you all......

DJwyMJJVwAAh-Fe.jpg

I liked the scene where Gabi stood up to Lucas about not letting him around Arianna when he's drunk.

So did I. Gabi was firm but also not accusatory. I liked how calm she was. Pouting Ari is adorable.

John and Marlena spent 88% of the episode talking over a plot point they should have figured out months ago. (They were around when Bonnie was in town, and Mimi and Belle were friends...so...they KNOW her...grrrr...!)

I have no interest whatsoever in Mimi or Patrick Lockhart but now would be a good time for a BRIEF cameo from one of them where they recognize Bonnie in front of a Salemite.

Maybe Julie could run into Adrienne and figure out that it's Bonnie since Maggie is being so dense about her.

I'm enjoying Marlena in investigative mode and hope she cracks the case. However, I would accept Julie doing it as well.

Bonnie was never a lookalike before.

My understanding as well. This annoys me beyond belief, especially since the show established that they were lookalikes when Hattie was schooling Bonnie on Adrienne. It's just that Adrienne's family and Salemites who know both women aren't thinking Adrienne has a look alike. Yet.

Sami wasn't taken from Lucas. She left of her own accord after she got through using him. Lucas is probably glad to be rid of her.

Actually Lucas dumped her last time around because of EJ. Same thing Rafe did.

It annoys me that Lucas never mentions Allie when he talks about all the people he has lost. He could talk about missing her like crazy.

And yes Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) should be on contract. Bring back Sheryl with his toddler in tow as well.

Sure Kate, answering the phone is more important than going after your drunk son.

Back