Days of Our Lives – Thursday October 6, 2022

Agreed...........They knew the time would be short....but with the way they film now....perhaps the actors just were both not available at same time. However, as noted, they knew way ahead of time.
Exactly. They could've even filmed scenes between them separately when both were available, and inserted it into an episode when it fits. There's just no excuse, in my opinion, for not doing so.

That movie theater got mentioned a couple times......must mean it is going to figure in something or other soon...........
Well dang, I didn't know that either. Wonder why Chad took the kids to the movies if they have a theater. All that money, he could easily have had it arranged. Days has even mentioned Peacock on the show before, he could have said, "I am taking the kids to watch Minons on Peacock" LOL. Movies are now premiering in the theater and streaming on Peacock at the same time.

Just my opinion, and believe me, it has nothing to do with being gay, I have 2 relatives and a bunch of gay friends, but this thing with Allie is cringe worthy. She is just so creepy now with this. Love Sonny and Will, they are a great couple. The writers are gonna have to do better or this show will go the way of the dinosaur. Just too weird.

Just my opinion, and believe me, it has nothing to do with being gay, I have 2 relatives and a bunch of gay friends, but this thing with Allie is cringe worthy. She is just so creepy now with this. Love Sonny and Will, they are a great couple. The writers are gonna have to do better or this show will go the way of the dinosaur. Just too weird.
For sure, it's actually pretty insulting to adults who are bisexual or who are in polyamorous relationships. Allie and Chanel have a new, tenuous relationship. It's not a great representation to have them wandering into a threesome because the most juvenile of the two is jealous. Allie is not a character who knows herself or what she wants, so the suggestion cheapens everyone involved.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

The Cordays have got to be rolling in their graves.
I'd love to add Macdonald Carey (Tom), Frances Reid (Alice) and probably one of Days' best co-executive producer-Al Rabin. I think that after all this time, Ken Corday still does NOT have a clue as to what the audience wants. We want good old fashioned romance based on real love, not cheap, unnecessary hookups, much less a threesome. All I know is that if the threesome actually happens, there better be some fallout to it such as a health scare or even one of the numbskulls falling for the jerk! What are they thinking????????

You know, movies film scenes with actors weeks apart and it looks fine most of the time. (Not that I trust Days has the same technical efficiency.) They need to start doing this with drop-ins; tape scenes for 40 episodes in 4 days. Just bits.

I'll triple down on my vow never to wish another character back in Salem. Allie is a flighty twit.

Then again, when every coupling is posed as the "great love" of one's life, and couples immediately live together instead of dating first...how much should we invest?

Back