Days of our Lives 15,000 episode

He's there, on the very end, sort of behind Liz Chandler, who is in the black suit with the white trim, on the right side of the picture.

Thanks, JS. I kept looking at person and I couldn't figure out who it was.

Someone thinks they saw Casey Moss (JJ) in a video.

They just may not have been working today. We'll have to wait and see.

I see from the video the girl between Wendy and Jada is the new Gabi.

Ari Zucker (Nicole) didn't come to terms on a new contract and left the show in January 2024. So her final scenes will be airing in the coming months.

Some of those unrecognized person might be crew??? Writers, directors, etc. Ones we don't usually see. I hope maybe Jason47 has a I.D. listing. Someone has to have one somewhere. LOL

I just posted one on my FB page:

15,000th Episode Cast Photo: Front Row; TBA, Ashley Puzemis (Holly), Leo Howard (Tate), Victoria Konefal (Ciara), Linsey Godfrey (Sarah), Raven Bowens (Chanel), Carson Boatman (Johnny), Victoria Grace (Wendy), Cherie Jimenez (TBA), Elia Cantu (Jada), Tina Huang (Melinda), Greg Rikaart (Leo).

Middle Row: Josh Taylor (Roman), Lauren Koslow (Kate), James Reynolds (Abe), Jackee Harry (Paulina), Judi Evans (Bonnie), Tamara Braun (Ava), Maree Cheatham (Marie), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie), Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie), executive producer Ken Corday, Deidre Hall (Marlena), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), Stephen Nichols (Steve), Abigail Klein (Stephanie), Brandon Beemer (Shawn), Martha Madison (Belle), Stephen Schnetzer (Steven Olson), Gloria Loring (Liz Chandler).

Back Row: Lamon Archey (Eli), Sal Stowers (Lani), Greg Vaughan (Eric), Galen Gering (Rafe), Remington Hoffman (Li), Brandon Barash (Stefan), Dan Feuerriegel (EJ), Paul Telfer (Xander), Matthew Ashford (Jack), Blake Berris (Everett), Wally Kurth (Justin). (Note: Robert Scott Wilson (Alex) was there today, but for some reason was not in the cast photo).

Missing from cast photo: Drake Hogestyn (John), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Billy Flynn (Chad), Lucas Adams (Tripp), Jessica Serfaty (Sloan), Emily O'Brien (Theresa), AnnaLynne McCord (TBA), Al Calderon (TBA).

Last edited:
Hmmm, wonder if AnnaLynne McCord is a Nicole recast? Although, she's 13 years younger than Ari Zucker, so maybe not.

Then again, Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) is 9 years younger than Eileen Davidson (original recipe Kristen).

Jason47......you are a sweetheart.......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

My reaction to photos above:

Jack and Jennifer- YAY!
Li Shen - Boo!
Gloria Loring (Liz Chandler) and Stephen Schnetzer (Steven Olson) - Awesome!
No Konstantin- Hallelujah!!
No Nicole - Sad
No Hope- Disappointed (I don’t care if Bo is still in a coma, Hope should be at her father’s funeral/memorial, even if Kristian Alfonso can’t play Hope. Find a temporary recast so Hope can be there!)

Back