Days of our Lives 57 years anniversary

They did do a very good job with the anniversary.......Julie & Doug reminicing was well done.....with Julie even saying the "57 yrs. ago today"....They chose good flashback scenes, with all the right characters.

For me, who was not watching back then, was interesting to see the actors portraying such important Days characters.

The photos from Days' early days was so nostalgic and beautiful. Back then, there were actually family events like Thanksgiving, where everyone came together, not so much in-fighting like now. More civilized. Such a joy to be transported back in time. Thank you, Kat!

Oh, those were really nice. Love how hair color changed, hair lines receded, grey appeared here and there. Especially loved the Tom & Alice pics, so glad they were in so many. I was not watching from the "beginning" but was nice for me to see characters I'd never seen but heard mentioned so many times. Tommy, Marie, Robert LeClair, so many more. Thank you so much!

Drake Hogestyn (John) is NOT in the pic.

I read somewhere else he wasn't scheduled to work that day.

Lookie, lookie who's in the picture
Oh wow, Miranda Wilson (Megan Hathaway) is the one between Eric and Patch.

I haven't physically seen Days in a while; who is the girl in front on the right in the black/white dress, with the long curly hair?

Back