"Days of Our Lives" Bible, 1964

Jason47

Reaction score
"Days" history fans are in for a treat. The "Days of Our Lives" bible from December 1964! This is a longer version of the "Days of Our Lives" proposal which was posted online many years ago. First up: the first 9 pages, including the story of Tom Horton. Coming soon: the story of Alice Horton!

0b2899168c89210bf586ee43fbeb5f897097b6da.jpg

So interesting! Looking forward to reading about Alice. If Days stays on TV until 2029, they can do a “100th wedding anniversary” episode to remember Alice and Tom

Oops, I forgot either Julie or Shawn-D (probably Shawn-D because is he even in Salem?) so the total would be 7. A big problem is that 3 of them are also Bradys!

Hey, Jason, you do realize you have to name characters for those newbies, and the oldtimers with bad memories, right? LOL

I started to in another thread - it got too long.
Hortons: Julie, Eli, Shawn-D, Ciara; Abby, Lucas, Allie
Hortons-in-Law: Doug, Lani, Belle, Ben, Chad; Maggie (many would count her)

Shawn-D, Ciara, and Allie are also Bradys. (The other Bradys by my count are Kayla, Roman, Sami, and Johnny.) That makes EJ, Steve, Belle, and Ben Bradys-in-law as well.

Thus, the only bio Salemites who still have and use Horton, are Lucas & Allie, while the only bio Bradys who use the name are Shawn D., Roman. (while most viewers say "Sami Brady", the show has her constantly referring to herself as Sami DiMera).

With Bo being Victor's son, he isn't biologically a Brady so Shawn D. wouldn't be either. Or did I miss something where the writers changed his paternity?

I realize she's out of Salem / off the show now , but didn't Claire go by "Claire Brady"? My old brain has forgotten that quickly. Same thing would apply to her as to Shawn D, though. She isn't biologically a Brady unless the writers rewrote history.

you are right...forgot Bo was Victor's bio son

I wasn't making a biological list, for what it's worth. Bo is a Brady. Ciara is a Brady. Legally and in all the ways that matter. Those characters are Bradys. I'd have counted Sarah and Melissa as Hortons if they were in town.

Back