Days of Our Lives - Fri., 1/25/19

Does Jack even know what the me-too movement is? He was in that laboratory/warehouse recovering from his near death experience the last 6 years. Did Kristen and Xander provide him with internet or newspaper so he could keep up with current events?

And why would Jack want to run for mayor? He doesn’t remember Salem. Does he have knowledge of being a leader of a city? What skills qualify him? Does he have memory of running the Spectator? He is an amnesiac for goodness sake. This writing is so full of hot air. Write something more interesting, more plausible, please!!

Haley being an illegal immigrant....ok....give me a break. How did she go to nursing school? Another story where the writers cannot write something plausible.

Thanks, Poirot.

Since Haley is undocumented, how did she get a job without a Social Security card?
It's Salem

Why didn't Jennifer call Abe at his private phone number to let him know
Melinda was running for mayor?

I think Jennifer was wearing another sweater today.

Great scenes with Jack and Jennifer discussing his past.

Anyone else notice the man behind Jennifer and Jack? He opened a box. I kept
wondering what was inside.

Well, this morning I was able to find and watch that missing segment, and....nope, we all did not miss a thing. Rex brought flowers for Sarah, went up, room empty, bed a mess (guess she rushed out, and he found the condoms on the floor. Sarah went to see an exasperated Eric, said she was sorry. Brady told Xander to leave, and that he was now heading up titan, Xander was not a happy camper over that, told Brady last time he left town, he had Nicole's confession, and that he is not done yet. And when Eve & Jack met up with Abe & Jennifer, Eve did her usual digs at Jen, bragged about Jack running for mayor, at first refused to give Jen 5 min. alone with Jack, but then agreed.
Like I said, what we all missed, not much.

Sarah, Rex and Eve should not be driving this much story. It's crystal clear who Ron's pets are.

I so agree....but Ron has re-created these characters, so he's going to run with them as much as he can. Personally, way too much Sarah way too soon. Way, way, way too much Eric for way, way, way too long (I guess with Sami gone, they needed to focus on the other twin). And if Eric truly falls for another girlfriend involved with another brother, he needs to be smacked on the head. At least wait a few months before you go after your brother's ex-fiance. They've been broken up for less than 30 days in real time. In Salem, it may be 2 weeks since New Years Eve. Who knows....

I don't mind Eric being front and center though I wish they would retcon the car accident to be Deimos' fault so that Eric can become a cop. I think he'd be good at that. However, I agree that his sudden love for Sarah is ridiculous and out of character. He should still be mourning Nicole at this point.

Back