Days of Our Lives - Fri. Aug. 13, 2010

Actually, it's not okay for men to continue to use and abuse Nicole. I agree with Trey. I don't like Rafe's actions. It is sad.

The fact that Rafe can do the Syd reveal may protect Nicole's money, but it certainly can't protect her from EJ and the DiMera's if they assume Rafe somehow got the information from Nicole. For them that would be a total deal breaker. I hope she is safe.

On a vindictive level, after Nicole discovers what Rafe has done she will at least be able to hold her tryst with Rafe over Sami!!! LOL.

In as much as Rafe, so far, as done nothing more than buy Nicole a drink, and has not abused her in any way at all....... discussion, conversation on what may or may not transpire in the future between them or anything else does not belong in this discussion of FRIDAY's show.

So sorry...I should have paid better attention to the date being discussed.

Sorry, love EJ!

Ok, ok...am I the only one who watches this show that is actually rooting for EJ??? Love him and Sami together, Rafe is soooo stupid!

Thanks for the write up. Will try and see it tonight. I can't believe that Stephanie can get into the records so easy. Our computer everyone going on has there own user name and password. You are not allowed to log in for anyone else or let someone else use your username and password. It will only allow you acess to the lab results of the patient's on the floor that you work on. It is a read only file so you can't change anything. The computers are so old they keep crashing all the time.

Days of Our Lives

Rafe arrives in his office, Tim gives him the disk, and later, alone, Rafe listens, mostly it sounds garbled, but then he hears EJ clearly saying “I can’t believe I did such a terrible thing”. Rafe shuts off the disk, ponders and works it all out. EJ paid Anna to kidnap Sydney, staged it all, and Nicole overheard him & Stefano talking about it. Nicole is smart, made copies, sent one to her mother, she has to have others, and I have to find out where they are. “well, Nicole, you are going to find out that I am a worse SOB than EJ.

Barb

Finally Rafe gets hold of the Salem Brain

Thanks for the write up. Will try and see it tonight. I can't believe that Stephanie can get into the records so easy. Our computer everyone going on has there own user name and password. You are not allowed to log in for anyone else or let someone else use your username and password. It will only allow you acess to the lab results of the patient's on the floor that you work on. It is a read only file so you can't change anything. The computers are so old they keep crashing all the time.
I know DJ but this looks like a Sami/Belle retelling story in the making so of course they have to giver her access so she can change the results ala Sami

I hate seeing Nicole hurt also, but she constantly asks for it. She could have told Brady the truth, but she hasn't. Her past accepting money to marry Lucas? I would have done it for free :D

If she could actually change then maybe she can be redeemed. I don't truly believe Rafe will actually hurt her but she hurts Sydney everyday be having her still live with EJ. The truth would end that.. and she says she loves Sydney?

I must say I did enjoy the conversation and the back and forth between Nicole and Rafe today. Stephano is certainly right about how to get close to Nicole, very much like Sami, she needs a Prince on a white horse to save her from her own evil doings.

As advertised, I just loved the Philip and Chloe scenes and was near the drooling stage when Philip told Chloe "You won't be left with nothing. We may have made a baby together, and we'll raise it together no matter what." Sigh. And I just loved the nod to their history when Chloe mentioned the crush she had on Philip in high school. Could this be the beginning of the reunion I've been waiting for lo these past 10 years?

Brady didn't have to think too long about whether he wants Nicole back in his life. But knowing her history, why oh why wouldn't he have called the producer or asked to see her notes on this fictitious story? Or even ask the name of the contractor!

Stephanie sure high-tailed it out of Chloe and Daniel's apartment real fast, didn't she? She didn't even check the hallway to see if a nosy neighbor (or even Aunt Adrienne :)) was out and about.

Hey Kpatch--I thought the same thing about Steph leaving the apartment. I also agree with those who think they can get access to another hospital's lab, etc. Hum . . . maybe they think the fans have the Salem brain today! Sorry couldn't resist. My life has been a roller coaster the last few weeks and I think I'm getting goofy. Maybe I should have taken time to check in here more. Hopefully, after September 1st!

Back