Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug. 18, 2017

Bonnie never replaced Adrienne, either. While I like the nod to history, they've ruined both characters with this story. I'm perplexed - it's unlike both of them and doesn't even make sense for Anjelica.

Isn't it interesting that this whole story is based on vengeance over a now-ended marriage and a son we haven't seen on screen in two decades?

Bonnie never replaced Adrienne, either. While I like the nod to history, they've ruined both characters with this story. I'm perplexed - it's unlike both of them and doesn't even make sense for Anjelica.

Isn't it interesting that this whole story is based on vengeance over a now-ended marriage and a son we haven't seen on screen in two decades?
It would've been entertaining to watch Hattie try to woo Roman as herself.

And Anjelica's story could've revolved around wanting to get into Alex's life and good graces, while she seethed over Adrienne being his mother.

Thanks Poirot for the summary - so appreciated!

When Chad talked about how he'll "be there always" I cringed. We all know that means trouble ahead! And I loved the proposal! Let's hope for a long time before the trouble begins!

Still not getting into the Hattie & Gang show! Sure would like it to be OVER!

I echo those who were surprised by the Roman/Kate scenes and I also found myself liking Kate for the first time in MANY years.

Brady showed signs of finally "catching on" to the truth behind the Nicole/Eric friendship - BUT is it really just a friendship?

So, who killed the slimy Deimos? Maybe it is an unsolvable murder due to the drugs everyone had taken?

:)I can definitely do without the anticipated weddings. Plus, Abby/Chad are already married (pending the Abby/Dario :sick:annulment) bolstered by their Halo2 vow renewal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And, a resounding "no" to Paul/Sonny nuptials! I want Sonny to move back in with the at-loose-ends Gabi, where he can resume his duty as Ari's father.

Andre has been maneuvering, in various ways, to get tight with Kate. They are "birds of a feather," whose wardrobes have improved. :)

:beat: ALERT! Eric/Nicole deserve any relationship fall-out. They both have been flirting shamelessly; the ice cubes are the only things missing. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :beat:

I'm liking Abby/Andres' apparently true friendship. He seems very fond of her.

Plus, Abby/Chad are already married (pending the Abby/Dario :sick:annulment) bolstered by their Halo2 vow renewal.
No they aren't. They were legally divorced.

And, a resounding "no" to Paul/Sonny nuptials! I want Sonny to move back in with the at-loose-ends Gabi, where he can resume his duty as Ari's father.
Is there a reason Sonny wouldn't be able to parent Arianna if he were married to Paul???

Sorry, I forgot about their quickie divorce. :sad: I will allow them to have a modest wedding, sans a white dress. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sonny would be too distracted; Ari deserves a full-time father. It's been too long! :) :)

Back