Days of Our Lives - Fri. Aug. 28,2009

"Best performance by an inanimate object"? LOLOL

I was going to say that Chloe will be a worthy opponent for that award but kpatch kind of beat me to it. Chloe could have won it before the coma.

I think they are probably sending the twins away so they can age them. I hope Allie can at least talk but I will miss the current Johnny.

i cant wait to see the episode tomorrow. yay for lindsay hartley coming back to the soap opera world. she did great on passions. and i know this might have been typed already. but has anyone realized that lindsay and galen are brother and sister on days just like on passions lol. and also that eric and lindsay characters are dating once again? sorry if this has been said already. and now it seems like someone wants arrianna and brady part sounds like passions all over again to me.

Perhaps Benchie was getting too popular. Days is notorious for getting rid of popular characters. They hired an all wooden one for less money.

LOL After reading this, I almost spit salad on my desk and snorted salad dressing up my nose.

by the way im really really new here. for everyone who doesnt know it.:smile:

Its pretty sad when the most exciting thing that happened on a Friday was when they added a new bench to the park.

:welcome: Welcome, bella.

Yes, there was discussion about the Passions trio being reunited. Typically, casting news either gets posted in the Front Page forum or as a spoiler in the Crystal Ball forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Its pretty sad when the most exciting thing that happened on a Friday was when they added a new bench to the park.

awww, things were more exciting than that....sorry my summary doesn't indicate that.

Our posters here have just been having a lot of fun with Benchie over the past few weeks.....:)

I found that it was a very exciting show. Loved all that was going on with Rafe, Sami, Nicole, Doc Baker. Enjoyed seeing Graig again. Good talk with him and Lucas.

b2curious---I sympathize with you---my poor computer has had more sprays of coffee than I could ever imagine!

But thanks to all of the "crazy" people on here--never a dull momnet!!

I have to say that I did not like the new bench's performance today. I found it awfully wooden. :rotfl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Now Shirley--if I remember correctly---don't squirrels collect nuts?!!!

It's just so nice to be among fellow nuts!!

Love you all--Lin

Yum yum, eat'em up. :rotfl:

Sorry that just popped into my mind from the old cartoons. Someone was in a big pot of boiling water over an open fire. Another character was stirring the pot saying that. Oh shoot, my old mind can't remember who. I'm thinking it was Daffy Duck in the pot, but I'm probably wrong.

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I'm so excited to have Craig back (even if it is for only a short time)!!

Has anyone else noticed how great an actress Sydney is at her very young age? Whenever she is handed off to someone else, she cries, just as a baby her age would. I noticed that especially when Nicole was handing her off to Maxine. Just like a baby not wanting to leave her Mommy.

I think the twins who play Sydney do a great job... I just love how they have so obviously bonded with Ari/Nicole and don't like to leave her for anyone. What I like best is that Sydney always seems most unhappy when she has to go to EJ - I can't blame her a bit for that.

LOL, she definitely seem to not be happy when being held by EJ.
As far as Lindsey as Arianna........she slipped effortlessly into the part. She & Felisha look a bit alike, tho Lindsey is more petite.

And as to the TWO benches. One is all wood....the other with a wrought iron insert. Could not help but think of that song "you've got a friend". LOL

Do you blame poor Sydney??? She is a smart little girl, isn't she????

Back