Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug., 3, 2018

I always feel like they do not act like Theresa is part of the family (I know the stories also seem to distant her from the Bradys). I know she’s the bad girl - and I know all she’s done so I don’t need the recap- but even when talking about Brady losing his son, can someone at throw in at least Kimberly or Shane can see their grandchild finally or something?

Days just has too many age disparities among their couples.....Wonder if Eric's beard was grown (it had a lot of grey) to make him look older, Closer to Jen's age...??? Brady is supposed to be even younger than Eric, I believe.....so the difference between him and Eve is pretty distant. Just as it was between him and Kristen. Hope is older than Rafe......if Sami does return, are they going to perhaps pair her with JJ......Eve has already been there, done that, right? Maybe Maggie can leave Victor, and get paired up with Rafe...or Lucas.
Guess Days believes in that old "if it's good for the goose, tis good for the gander" saying.

I always feel like they do not act like Theresa is part of the family (I know the stories also seem to distant her from the Bradys). I know she’s the bad girl - and I know all she’s done so I don’t need the recap- but even when talking about Brady losing his son, can someone at throw in at least Kimberly or Shane can see their grandchild finally or something?
Last week, when Brady had the baseball tickets (that he ordered months earlier) and couldn't take Tate, Eve suggested giving Tate a call. After the call, Brady did say while he missed his son, he was happy that Tate was getting to know his grandparents, and spending a lot of time with Shane while Jeannie T tended to Kimberly. Eve then talked about how happy Shane must be, getting to know his grandson.

@Kerry...........Brady HAS mentioned that Tate is spending a lot of time with Grampa Shane, when Theresa is helping Kimberly. And it HAS also been mentioned that Kim's numbers are good.....in fact, was mentioned a couple of times.

Brady is supposed to be even younger than Eric, I believe.
Here is a family picture from back in the day. Eric is behind Carrie, who is holding little Brady on her lap. (Sami's holding Will, and Marlena's holding Belle)

bradybellewillfamily98xmas.gif

Just as it was between him and Kristen.

And here is adult Kristen with baby Brady and John:

eblackpier.gif
bradyjohnkristenkisspier.gif

As to Sonny wearing the suit and tie....gonna be charitable and say he was going to a job interview after breakfast. Or maybe a wake.
...or to Wal*Mart. :) It's one thing to comment, whether positively or negatively, on what someone is wearing, but it's a bit judgmental to comment on what they should or shouldn't be wearing...and when. I think it's their right to wear what they want, when they want, as long as their private parts are covered.

But it is a shame that some folks just don't understand that you do not wear short shorts and a tank top to a funeral, or to church....but, tis done all the time.
I totally agree, here.

Back