Days of Our Lives Fri., Dec. 6, 2019

Thanks for the summary! You rock Poirot!

Well, I haven't dropped out quite yet - here's what I'm thinking:

Hope/Gina: Go away NOW. The fact nobody has figured out she is "altered: is just too stupid AND the accent makes my skin crawl!

John: I truly hate it when these writers change characters for the worse...John is not stupid AND he loves Marlena and would NEVER choose another woman over her! IF they have changed him that much I will NOT be watching again...to me that would be the end of any type of reasonable storytelling!

Gabi: I usually don't pay too much attention to wardrobe BUT this hooker look is WAY overdone! This character is beyond redemption! The only good thing I can say is her scenes are a good chance for me to test my FF button on the controller!

Eric: On the one hand I feel sorry for him and on the other hand I think he is often out of line!

Lani: PLEASE turn in Gabi so she can go away! Lani just isn't that stupid! Again these writers just don't seem to know how to write strong, thoughtful, intelligent female characters! GRRRRRRR!

Steveano: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I want Steve back - NOT Stefano in any form!

Jack and Jen: :love::love::love:

Xander: I can't figure out if I like him or not - there is a very strong underlying evil to him - I think. Seems he will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. But I do enjoy "towel man".:)

Brady: I've been liking him much better lately. Seems maybe he and Nicole have a very fine friendship - hope that blossoms!

Kate and Roman: HMMMMM!

Sarah: 000000000

No doubt about it Jason, Kayla has become a full-blown quack. Even by the lacked standards of Salem Dr. Kayla has no idea what she is doing. If Kayla was my doctor I'd be sure to get a second and even a third or fourth opinion.
Pity poor Kayla who's being trashed by the writers in the interest of "da plot." That said, the writers could make up for their many sins by having Kayla put an end to the absurd Steva-ano plot by shocking her husband back into his real personality.
I'd imagine Xander's name is on Mickey's birth certificate, so he's her legal father. Yep, Kayla wouldn't be allowed to accept Eric's permission to treat Mickey.
If Xander's name is listed on Mickey's birth certificate, then he's the presumptive father. Anyone who claims to be the "real" father would have to present proof in the form of a paternity test, which is problematical since such tests in Salem are as accurate as the proverbial two-dollar watch. (Imagine of one Salem's leading jurists like Damon Thorpe or Rose Duncan telling sad-sack Eric to come back with a real paternity test, and not one that was done in Salem.)

Back