Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 8, 2017

Eve has a lot of nerve redecorating a home that isn't hers. Hope she doesn't get too annoying. I almost wish they would show some newly created flashbacks of her being with Deimos so this could be more believable.

I wish Sonny would listen to Uncle Vic. I just can't believe he ended things with Paul like they were really nothing. I like Sonny and Paul, more than Sonny and Will. Glad Will is being told the unsavory things he has done. I am still liking Will being alive when I didn't think I would.

Lucas brought a tear to my eye at the end with "my name is Lucas, I am an alcoholic". I am so glad because I am really tired of drunk Lucas. It's been months.

Thanks for the summary. I actually really enjoyed the episode and all the conversations in it. I think it's an important entry into the arc of Will regaining his memory and Lucas recovering from his relapse. I don't like that Eric was super vague about Sami's history with EJ, but I think it can be brushed off as him not wanting to overwhelm the already confused Will. Hopefully in the near future it will be explained better.

And why would you live in a house with people who hate you?
Budget cuts? :)

I wonder if Will thought it was a strange family tradition Marlena started
when she slept with John when she was married to Roman. Sami had an affair too, didn't she?
Will joined the club.

Exactly WHO abandoned whom in the Sonny/Will marriage? Will didn't go prancing off to Paris.
No, but he cheated on Sonny on at least two occasions. I'd call that abandonment.

Will cheated on Sonny in Salem, then actually did abandon him when he went to CA for 6 mos. when Sami went. And he not only cheated on Sonny when out there, but avoided Sonny constantly. would not answer his calls or texts, ignored them, until he absolutely had to answer. And then only came crawling back home when his script writing was deemed unacceptable, otherwise he would have stayed there. So, Sonny went to Paris, but admittedly, was returning by his own choice, but too late. Will had been killed.Or thought to be killed.

You've pieced it together. Guy Wilson started playing Will in January, 2014. Will/Sonny married in April. Sami left in September-ish and Will went with her. He came back, cheated with Paul in December, then we learned about the other affair.

What Will did was a form of abandonment, but he wanted to work things out with Sonny. Sonny skipped town (after months of leading Paul around like a dog). He has no high ground to claim. And even if he did, Victor is scum whose marital advice should be taken by nobody. The only reason his marriage to Maggie works is because she looks the other way with his criminal dealings and she's willing to be repeatedly put in danger by his mob ties.

Back