Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 16, 2024

Didn't we also have an evil clone of Rafe when he was with Sami?
Arnold Finnegar. Stefano gave him plastic surgery to look like Rafe so he could swap them and eventually kill Rafe.

I think he somehow literally created the Marlena clones in a lab, not just took 4 women and gave them plastic surgery to look like Marlena. He did that later with Hattie Adams.

Lawrence Alamain had surgery done on a guy named Mitch to look like Bo (when Robert Kelker-Kelly played Bo).

Kudos to Officer Goldman. Most Salem P.D. regular cops languish in anonymity, but she seems on her way to infamy just like Dean Hartman who kidnapped Ciara, Joe Bernardi who tried to “fix” Rafe for Stefano, and the guy who shot up the Pub trying to kill John whom he thought had looted the police pension fund.

Speaking of Rafe, it’s nice that he received a Wild Bill badge, but he better be careful lest he be murdered while playing poker in a saloon like his hero (holding aces and eights aka the “dead man’s hand.”

In the “who knew” department, kudos to EJ for speaking Italian. Most Salemites couldn’t even say “parle vous” “bratwurst,” or’“adios amigo.”

Finally Everett’s past keeps getting messier. What next — that his beard is fake or that he’s a clone of Nick Fallon?

From Wikipedia:

Senator McConnell then invoked Senate Rule 19 – a Senate rule that allows the presiding officer to enforce standards of decorum on the Senate floor (“No Senator in debate shall, directly or indirectly, by any form of words impute to another Senator or to other Senators any conduct or motive unworthy or unbecoming a Senator”) – to stop Senator Warren from speaking. He then famously said:

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Thanks, Jason.

robin, I wondered the other day how Wendy could do the geocaching since she helped out with it. I liked Tom and Alice
questions. Their pictures were on the back of the card (Days could make money selling those)

I guess I'll have to wait a few days to know if I can cover "Goldman works for Clyde" on my Bingo card :)
Is she or isn't she?

I don't think Sloan liked her Valentine gift from Eric.

So, is Everett Bobby? Does he have an unknown twin? Or is he still having memory lapses from his accident?

Great seeing Nicole and Holly again.

Hopefully, Theresa won't start drinking or doing drugs since Alex didn't propose.

The line of the day goes to Leo when he talked to Jude about knowing him since he was born.

Thanks for the summary. This was a decent episode, lots happening. But yes, a very long Valentine's Day, like the one from two decades ago. I enjoyed the mention of the pot donut book club. That was one of the best Days episodes I've seen. Given the way these storylines are running, I almost feel like I need one to stay entertained.

I enjoyed seeing Eric laughing at Leo today. Too bad he'll eventually be back to being Eeyore.

Well, I finally got to watch the episode this evening. After observing Goldman stalking Tripp and Wendy, I am convinced she is the kidnapper and will be revealed to be the dirty cop.

Geocaching usually involves more than one central location, but I guess it is what it is.

I liked Leo and Everett talking at the office.

I really like EJ and Holly's mother Nicole. I have no use for Eric and Sloan. Fix the paternity and send the murderous scowler and the sex addict away.

I didn't realize people were unfamiliar with the "Nevertheless, she persisted" saying.

Back