Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 23, 2024

Thanks, Jason.

robin, the new day started Wednesday when everyone went to the Horton house.

Stefan was stupid not wearing a mask when he shot Harris. And he's Vivian and Stefano's son :rolleyes:

I'm glad Sarah is sticking with Xander since Rafe found more evidence against Xander.

Wasn't it sweet when Harris opened his eye after Ava kissed him? Maybe if they were a different couple.

When Rafe was with Harris the next time, I kept yelling at Rafe to kiss Harris since it worked for Ava :)

Will Harris have the soap opera disease amnesia next since he saw Stefan's face?

So Valentine's Day things, Chanel and Johnny get married, Paulina has her surgery and heart attack, Harris is shot, Horton House burned, Lucas and Kate shot at, Tripp and Wendy kidnapped, Nicole and Holly return home, Xander and Sarah get busy then Xander gets arrested, Jada meets Everett/Bobby at dinner, Stephanie goes home to cry into her beer and talk with her dad who starts researching Everett/Bobby, Brady and Rachel have a difficult Valentine's Day, Roman buys dinner from the Bistro, serves it to Kate and they dance. Konstantin kisses Maggie, Stephanie earlier in the day walked in on her parents doing adult things. Brady whines to Marlena and Marlena goes to talk with Alex, who had is own issues with Theresa. I'm sure I'm missing something but that all happened on Valentine's Day,

Next day, people visit the Horton house, Jada confronts Bobby/Everett, Tate's parents come to visit, it doesn't end well for mom and dad, Konstantin is still breathing, Clyde calls Stefan and orders him to finish the job he failed the day before. Why does it seem that Harris has been in the hospital in a coma when it hasn't been 24 hours yet in his time portal time?

Since when did the Salem PD become so efficient in getting CCTV pictures, witnesses, suspicious bank deposits and run ballistics on weapons in less than 24 hours?

And he's Vivian and Stefano's son
He must be; she didn't wear a mask when she shot Kate, and he didn't when he shot Curtis Brown.
Since when did the Salem PD become so efficient in getting CCTV pictures, witnesses, suspicious band deposits and run ballistics on weapons in less than 24 hours?
When DUH PLOT required it. Although I'll give it a pass since the (I'm told current phantom) headwriter during the strike is moving things along. I'll never object to smart characters moving plots along quickly.

Rafe needs to wake up and smell the coffee when it comes to Xander and the amateurish frame-up directed against him. What kind of professional killer leaves the murder weapon lying around the house and gets paid with funds wired to his account. The gun should be at the bottom of Salem harbor and the payment should have been made with an envelope full of untraceable cash.

Stefan Zero is not only a disgrace to the family, he’s also a real dummy. Since when do DiMeras shoot people themselves? Such tasks are always done by hired talent.

Konstantin is a joke — an old fool huffing and puffing and making wild accusations and threats against John and Steve. It’s time the former I’m with Jack mob tars and feathers him and runs him out of town. Imagine the “Spectator” headline “Disoriented Elderly Greek Man Found Wandering Around West Salem Covered with Tar and Feathers.”

Stefan not telling the POLICE COMMISSIONER that his sister is in danger is just a POOR STORY
Yes!!! That he chose murder instead of talking with Rafe is just dumb. And a guy who allegedly has as much money and experience as Stefan would know this is a never ending proposition. Clyde will just want more and more and blackmail him over the killing. How can he think this makes Gabi safer? It makes everyone less safe. Same with Ava. They both ought to know better.

Back