Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 28, 2014

Feel sorry for JJ to have to deal with Anne's vendetta against his mother. Come to think of it I do not see Anne at the hospital every day either so does she also slack off.:confused: I know she is but a part time character.

Those pictures from Smith Island I am sure were taken by Percy, but will be used by Nick against EJ or Abby.

What kind of nonsense is THIS? Marlena goes to Stefano, not to berate him for continuing to enable his looney toons daughter Kristen, but to ask for his help to prove Nicole let Chyka escape all in the name of keeping her away from Eric.

EJ appeared detached and completely distant from Abby Today... He basically seemed sooo relief when Abby walked away, as if he was glad that the affair was finally Over and that he could concentrate on his life with Sami!

I really like Abby & EJ and I hope that this isn't the END of the road for them!!

I enjoyed Sami and Rafe too. Interesting how they are keeping
different fan bases happy from time to time

Nice to see Jen and Nicole talking. I had hoped when Nicole lived
there, they could be friends. Not sure if Nicole faking or not.

Anne was funny telling JJ he couldn't work at the hospital because she
didn't want him to sit around in his mom's office. Jen got to the
office, but I guess Abby took the day off.

Enjoyed the end with the pictures of EJ and Abby. They both said it's over,
but in Salem that doesn't mean much.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, could someone please tell me why Marlena is so hell bent on going after Nicole after she helped Marlena by pretending to be drunk so Marlena could get to Kristen's phone to tap it? Or how Nicole was tied up with Eric and left to die? Or how Nicole and Daniel risked their lives to help Eric....

Thank you! This is another messed up storyline. Really, Marlena? Stupid.

edited to fix quote...JS

I tuned in today because I knew EJ and Abby would be on. What an absolute treat to see Sami and Rafe too!!!!!!!!!! And not just a passing scene but actually the majority of the episode and they had a meaningful conversation. The chemistry and the love is still there. I actually thought their scenes were foreshadowing as well: Rafe telling Sami that EJ would hurt her and Sami heckling him about not knowing anything about Jordan. I'm hopeful we'll see some type of reunion for these 2 down the line.

EJ and Abby: I'm waiting for Abby to "move on" and meet Ben. Then let's see how happy EJ is apart from her.

Stefano and Kate Marlena: I don't even know where to begin with how idiotic and out of character this was for Marlena. And very sudden too. Can we please get Marlena back into some real storylines? Why doesn't she go after EJ the way she is going after Nicole? She meddles in Eric's life but not Sami's? Kind of like how Kate meddles in her sons' lives but not Billie's.:rolleyes:

Nicole looked stunning at the end. Unfortunately, I've lost sympathy for her.

We got nothing from Ben or Jordan thus far. Hopefully between him and Sami's comments to Rafe, this story will start to move forward!

Isn't it funny how Jennifer just handed Eric a paying job at the hospital while Ben had to fill out a formal application to be a bartender?

Isn't it funny how Jennifer just handed Eric a paying job at the hospital while Ben had to fill out a formal application to be a bartender?
A little bit of real world actually slipped in there: A Horton handed a Brady a job.
No one handed Ben (whoever?) a job

It's still all about who you know.....lol

edited to fix quote..JS

Ugh, doesn't Marlena realize that by going to Stefano she's probably putting Nicole's life in danger? Does she really want that on her conscience should Chyka or Stefano take action against Nicole for her interference? If they're trying to make Marlena extremely unlikeable they're succeeding, otherwise I don't see a point to this development.

Loved the scene between Daniel and Nicole. Too bad she didn't come clean though.

Between Nicole telling Eric they should go elsewhere because Daniel is having Jen over and JJ telling Jen, "Be back by your curfew" when Eric came in, Eric should have already known Jen and Daniel are on again.

As usual I want to punch Anne in the face. Though the more demeaning community service assignment keeps JJ further from Theresa I guess and causes extra drama for him between Russ and Rory being Rory.

Almost forgot. I loved the scene between Nicole and Jen. I'm liking this redemption of Jen's character and I hope she stays that way. I hope they're not going for Nicole/Eric being the new Brady/Kristen so Jen can totally reject Nicole when the truth about the bag of shreds comes out.
Feel sorry for JJ to have to deal with Anne's vendetta against his mother. Come to think of it I do not see Anne at the hospital every day either so does she also slack off.:confused: I know she is but a part time character.
Considering that Jordan was hired by Kayla with Kate's recommendation (and Theresa was originally hired by Kayla too as I recall), Eric was hired by Jen and Abby was hired by some unseen superior that ordered Anne to approve the application, I do have to wonder what Anne DOES do at the hospital besides wander around causing trouble.

I'm not sure what going on with Marlena. She told Stefano she
didn't care about getting Dr Chyka or Kristen in trouble. She
only wanted to know if Nicole told the truth

Does she want to help Eric be a priest again or not :confused:

I thought it was completely stupid for Marlena to go right away to Stefano, even though I do like when he is in godfather mode. Makes no sense at all!!!!

I thought Nicole looked very nice for the date and Eric looked very nice, for once he had a huge, handsome smile! Not sure I like where this story is going, though.

I think EJ and Abby both know it's not right to carry on the affair. I think they will both struggle.
Loved Rafe and Sami's conversaion - she always acts surprised when people tell her the same thing...lol

I loved when Sami and Rafe were talking and she broke into her usual song and dance ("EJ has changed") and Rafe said something like "yeah, just like Nick Fallon". And when Sami got bent out of shape that Rafe compared her sweet smoochy-moochy to Nick, Rafe said it was more of an insult to Nick! LOL

That was my favorite moment of the entire week/month! Go Rafe. He's my inner voice about EJ. I just wish the writers would actually be like "Sami do you not remember your history with EJ?" And then list it. I think the only reason they won't is to please EJ and Sami fans who would probably go "BUT HE's CHANGED! HE JUST SLEPT WITH ABBY MULTIPLE TIMES TO PROTECT HER!" Caps was intentional because they love to scream like Sami.

I really don't understand Mar's (second favorite quote of month) behavior with Nicole. Her crusade against Nicole makes no sense. She should focus more on taking down Kristen and less on Nicole who has done nothing but sacrificed for Eric. Yeah, she did a bad thing now but Marlena doesn't know that and should really focus on the real threat to her kids' happiness: the Dimeras. Is she drinking the same brainwash kool-aid as Gabi and Sami?

I kept thinking that it was marlena herself who embarassed her son, step son, relatives, etc. in the church when she played that video. Yes, she did not know it was ERic in bed with Kristen, but SHE knew it was some man. And she willingly played it in church, during a holy ceremony. \And despite how much I despise Kristen and what she did, the fact remains that Marlena has completely shrugged off her part in her son being suspended, and his subsequent problems.
So....why not focus on Nicole. Shift all the blame away.
I swear someone seems to be brainwashing Marlena herself.

Back