Days of Our Lives -Fri., Feb. 8, 2013

I noticed that, too. Seems he flubbed a couple of lines in that scene, but covered them.

Going back over to when Will shot EJ. At the time, EJ was rushed to the hospital, but Lucas rushed Will off to the airport to go stay with Austin & Carrie. He took out the gun from it's locked container, wiped it completely clean, packed it up, and sent it off to himself. When it was delivered, EJ intercepted it, opened it, saw what it was, wrapped it back up, and gave it to Lucas & Sami when they returned, claiming it was delivered to him by mistake.

The cabin......referred to the cabin in the woods where Roman & other cops found all sorts of fast food wrappers, soda cans, and evidence of guns being fired at trees...target practice. At the time, they thought, because of fast food wrappers, it looked like teens had been hangin' out there. It was not the Horton cabin. EJ does not have the gun. But I have no idea what Lucas did with it.

I thought he was referring to all the garbage scattered round....that Will's fingerprints were on the cans and wrappers, etc. Maybe even the shell casings. ??????

He was talking about that stuff, too; but he did say that the Salem PD had the gun. When I heard that, my first thought was that somehow Nick would break into the Salem PD and steal it.

You are probably right. When Lucas confessed, they may have asked him for the gun. But then, I should think it would have been dusted for prints back then, (to make sure Lucas gave them the correct gun). The bullet is still in EJ, so no comparison there. But if they have shell casings from around those trees, etc. they could match up with the gun??? And those casings would have Will's prints on them.
That still is not proof that Lucas did not shoot EJ.

I'm betting Nick thinks he has a witness to Will confessing now, Tad. I don't know how much weight that would carry legally, though.

Sounds like a good episode. I am loathe to record Days on my DVR, with the current storylines...but I will definitely try to catch the rerun on SoapNet, or watch on Hulu.

I miss Jennifer/Kristen as friends. Kristen's return has been so terribly botched in so many ways, it's not even funny.

Unless the stabbing while in prison sterilized him.
Lordie-lou, can we hope? We could certainly thin out the Horton family tree a bit, and no Nick babies would end Marie's line nicely. (Then we wouldn't have to pull out a family tree every six weeks to figure out consanguinity on potential couplings.) Nick needs to go away.

Lots of things have been thrown off the pier.

I remember when Roman talked about all the stuff found at the cabin suggesting
kids were there. Did he know then it was Will?

I enjoyed the flashback with younger Will. Interesting to know Tad knew at the time.
Glad to see him Friday, trying to talk to Gabi and Sonny. Then ending
up saying the wrong thing.

Nick must have gotten a very powerful pen microphone. He put in the Will's backpack
that was at the bar. He could hear Will and Gabi whispering.

The bar in Chicago reminded me of the place Tony used to have.

I think Lucas' was borrowing Hope's office.

So the big plan Chloe and Anne had was to make Jennifer sick. Not
a good plan at all. Later Parker is sick so Daniel has be called.
I don't think Daniel believed Chloe when she yelled Parker was sick.

I remember when Roman talked about all the stuff found at the cabin suggesting kids were there. Did he know then it was Will?

Not back then. Right after the shooting, Lucas hurried up and hustled Will off to Switzerland to stay with Uncle Austin and Aunt Carrie. While the viewers found it fishy, the Salemites didn't think twice about it.

Going back over to when Will shot EJ. At the time, EJ was rushed to the hospital, but Lucas rushed Will off to the airport to go stay with Austin & Carrie. He took out the gun from it's locked container, wiped it completely clean, packed it up, and sent it off to himself. When it was delivered, EJ intercepted it, opened it, saw what it was, wrapped it back up, and gave it to Lucas & Sami when they returned, claiming it was delivered to him by mistake.

The cabin......referred to the cabin in the woods where Roman & other cops found all sorts of fast food wrappers, soda cans, and evidence of guns being fired at trees...target practice. At the time, they thought, because of fast food wrappers, it looked like teens had been hangin' out there. It was not the Horton cabin. EJ does not have the gun. But I have no idea what Lucas did with it.
When EJ first let Will know he knew he shot him.....didn't EJ tell Will he had the gun? Thanks for reminding me it wasn't the Horton Cabin now I do remember the Cabin with all the trash. I can't imagine they bagged and tagged all that the trash, even though Lucas confessed, wouldn't they still run foreinsics on the trash. Maybe Grandpa Roman already knows Will's finger prints were found at the cabin and some of the gun casings. But then we are talking about the SPD here. It was interesting that young Will also told Lucas he heard the gun click, he didn't hear it go bang, is that a disguised hint that just maybe Will didn't shoot EJ. Could Lucas have been protecting Kate?

Sometimes Grandpa Roman lets things disappear.

I remember Nick and Chelsea running around with the hair brush.
I kept yelling at the TV throw away. I think Roman finally did.

When EJ first let Will know he knew he shot him.....didn't EJ tell Will he had the gun?

No, he never told Will exactly how he knew.

But I think he told Sami he had the gun from when she shot him in the head (even though I don't think he did as we never saw it; I think he was bluffing and Sami bought it).

I kept yelling at the TV throw away. I think Roman finally did.
You do that, too? They never listen to me... LOLOL

It was interesting that young Will also told Lucas he heard the gun click, he didn't hear it go bang, is that a disguised hint that just maybe Will didn't shoot EJ. Could Lucas have been protecting Kate?
Oh I would love that!!! Kate needs a big story!

the gun had Lucas fingerprints on it the bullets that fell therewas not

kate was trying shoot ej herself but if proof it was not her gun

Back