Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 11, 2019

I always wondered about that. Saw an episode where Renee was disgusted and running from Tony because they were supposedly related, then I saw another episode where she was excited to be a DiMera and eager to sleep with Tony. It makes sense now. I hope it does come out that Trask is Haley’s mom. I want to see her in a storyline that doesn’t involve work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Sarah. It was nice meeting you for the handful of episodes you were in. (that's my take... she's going to forgive Rex and leave with him... why else is Rex there, after all)

Both Kyle Lowder (Rex) & Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) are on contract......they will be staying around a while, for sure.

Jason47 has Kyle Lowder (Rex) on the recurring list; though Bryan Dattilo's (Lucas) still there as well so perhaps that is outdated.

I think he was initially recurring and then they gave him a contract. Similar to Olivia Keegan (Claire).

I thought the Deveraux dinner was awkwardly fantastic. I need a scene with Jack and his grandchildren next.

Jason47 has Kyle Lowder (Rex) on the recurring list; though Bryan Dattilo's (Lucas) still there as well so perhaps that is outdated.

I just kept Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) on there since he'll be back soon enough, so I didn't feel like moving him and then moving him back. So he'll remain on the recurring list. I had to wait until the credits ran today to confirm if Kyle Lowder (Rex) was on contract or not, so I'll move him to the contract list when I have time. He showed up on Friday, but that was a non-cast credit day, so couldn't confirm until the cast credits aired today.

Back