Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 18, 2019

Not surprised that Sami’s kids are having issues. All she cares about is herself and EJ. Was really hoping that we had heard the last of EJ but I guess that was to much to hope for.

With Rafe running to help Sami, I hope this is the beginning of the end for Rafe and Hope.

Given that Claire lives in Salem without her folks, I don't think it's a stretch to have Sami's children in Salem without her. Allie could cause trouble for Claire and Ciara and Johnny could get involved with Dimera Enterprises. Keep Sydney younger and maybe have her live with John and Marlena. It also gives Lucas an excuse to be in Salem for Allie. Rafe can keep an eye on Johnny.

That would truly be a kick!
Once upon a time, the kids would be housed with Caroline, lol. But just think, all Salem has to offer are hotel rooms. No one has a home.....heck, Eric is lucky to have an apt. that is more than a studio, actually has two bedrooms. Hope supposedly still has her house which has not been seen in a couple years. Everyone lives in the Square, eats at the Pub or the Club, sleeps in a hotel room. Oh, a few supposedly have an apt. or something (John & Marlena, Roman lives upstairs of the Pub I guess, Abe is supposed to have a house, if he still does. We are lucky to see Jen's every once in a blue moon.

I would much rather see how they could integrate those kids into stories than watch the quad of Kate, Stefan, Gabi, and Chad hog up the airtime. They brought back Jeannie Theresa without her parents, so it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch. Of course it would probably involve taking the focus off of the DiMeras and DiMera enterprises for five seconds.

Back