Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan 30, 2015

Clint making a private phone call, and NOT SHUTTING the door. And any nitwit knows you NEVER smoke in a hospital. Melanie working just a partial shift? Huh? She did not work all day, but has to go in for an hour or two?

Those W-2s are supposed to be received by Jan. 31. But Theresa dumps them all in the trash? Oops?

Yes, WHY has she not been fired long ago? Glad she is not working for her gramma, as the Pub would be closed down for a zillion health violations within 2 weeks.

I have to agree, Guy. How many times just in the last week or two, has someone started to leave, opened the door and found someone standing there?
Maybe they have to save sound effects.....doorbell ring, knocking??? LOL

Didn't Nicole and Rafe have sex when Rafe was trying to help Sami? And Sami seeing the two of them through a suddenly appeared window, did what she does best, and ran off to EJ. I recall it being about a cassette tape.

As I recall he just got her drunk and stole the evidence...?

Jeannie T was working late, and then was stuck waiting for Clint to pick her up. It's not entirely implausible that Melanie might have to cover a short shift - one of the buildings where I work has 12-hour nursing shifts, but when there's a call in, sometimes coverage only has 8-10 hours, so someone comes in for 2-4 hours...of course in Salem people only work when it serves DA PLOT. But at least Melanie was dressed appropriately for her job!!!

I thought Jeannie T dropped the W-2s in a mail slot - but if it was the trash, I'll forgive the writers a lot if that comes back to bite her in 2-3 weeks when Maxine, Dr McScruffy, and our Sleeveless Archduchess of Haggery start wondering about their tax info!!!

Didn't Nicole and Rafe have sex when Rafe was trying to help Sami? And Sami seeing the two of them through a suddenly appeared window, did what she does best, and ran off to EJ. I recall it being about a cassette tape.

No, they never had sex. He came on to her and they were kissing (which is what Sami saw through the window).

Rafe was trying to get the CD which contained the recording of EJ saying he kidnapped Sydney.

Back