Days of Our Lives - Fri., July 6, 2018

Okay, this has been bugging me for years.

I have always been able to guess what time it is around in Salem based on sunrise/sunset during this time of year for example. It's not dark in Chicago until about 8:45 PM their time, right? Well, it was nighttime in this episode, so, pharmacies/drugstores are open til 9:00 at night? Court sessions run that late? You can visit inmates in prison that late? I mean, it was winter when they filmed this episode, so it was probably only a little after 6:00 PM, but still, you'd think they would pay closer attention to this stuff.

This is Salem, where different time zones exist within the city limits. Sometimes you have people starting their days first thing in the morning, while on the other side of town, it's nighttime and they're getting ready for bed.

Yep, the problems that arise from filming scenes from 2-3 shows in one day. Actually, Salemites are rarely outdoors, that square has to be under a dome, never rains, snows, windy, etc. so....it is protected from the outside. And then everyone is indoors usually. Ha. But I do agree that some are eating breakfast in one area, while others are talking dinner in another. Strangest city, right? I know they broke for lunch at the custody hearing......But see.......Salem, being in that dome in the midwest, doesn't have the same kind of days as their neighboring towns. Different weather, time zones, laws, work hours, pay for not working, etc. etc.

Yep, the problems that arise from filming scenes from 2-3 shows in one day. Actually, Salemites are rarely outdoors, that square has to be under a dome, never rains, snows, windy, etc. so....it is protected from the outside. And then everyone is indoors usually. Ha. But I do agree that some are eating breakfast in one area, while others are talking dinner in another. Strangest city, right? I know they broke for lunch at the custody hearing......But see.......Salem, being in that dome in the midwest, doesn't have the same kind of days as their neighboring towns. Different weather, time zones, laws, work hours, pay for not working, etc. etc.

If they're "Under the Dome," does that mean some of Stephen King's other stories are going to leak in? Because I'd very much like to see Pennywise the Dancing Clown from "It" messing with Stefan for a few weeks.

Thanks for the summaries. Yup, the week dragged on with the trial that nobody seems to care for, but also moved forward a lot with the cabin scenario. I really loved those scenes. I do think they're trying to build into eventual romances with Theresa & JJ as well as Ben & Ciara .So at this point, as silly as Claire is, they might as well put her with Tripp.

Back