Days of Our Lives - Fri. July 9, 2010

Oh Caroline, how can you be such a hypocrite?

Counseling Sami to stay away from EJ because he will never change and using your history with Victor as "proof" then getting all jealous of Victor and his "other" women!

If you can have (and act on!) feelings for Victor... then Sami can have (and act on) feelings for EJ.

Like grandmother, like granddaughter??

Have been watching DOOL for 40+ years. Get the EJ/Sami thing to end. He is really scum...but good looking scum. I mean the character. The actor is probably a great guy.

How can anyone love Evil Jerk?

It's very easy to love EJ as he is more than just an evil jerk. He has come along way from the Dimera soldier he was when he first came to Salem. He has the capacity to do evil things but he also has the capacity to love deeply . Of course I also love Sami and she has been about as Evil as you can get over her lifetime but she also has a very big heart. I like complex characters and even like this Stefano better than the cartoon version of the past. James Scott makes what should be a very despicable character into a very likable villain who is far from all bad. The funny thing is that I really have no use for the Rafe character who is suppose to be the good guy but is just too something for my taste. Arianna too is just too something for my taste. Nicole I love to hate as she is a fire cracker. Guess I just like spicy not bland. I just don't think Nicole is playing this smartly as she is not only going up against EJ , a man she still loves apparently, and Stefano a man nobody outfoxes not even his son for very long. So Nicole will have short lived time on the top but she will not know what hit her when she gets her comeuppance and she will get it because she may have the Dimera name but she is no longer a Dimera

While Nicole had these misguided feelings for EJ, yep, she screwed up royally. She wanted to give him a child, was so afraid of losing him she made the deal with Mia, then lo and behold, Sami's baby by EJ is put right in front of her...and her desire to please EJ, have him raise his own daughter outweighed everything else.
EJ is evil, Sami is not evil. Her schemes pale by comparison to EJ's crimes.

Stefano sided with Nicole about keeping Sydney, because she was, in fact, EJ's flesh and blood. Stefano mourned with everyone else Sydney's "death". Just because Stefano agreed to help EJ cover up....is no reason to think he will throw Nicole to the wolves. I doubt that very much. I doubt anyone will be charged legally with anything....what matters in all of this is Sami finding out what EJ did. So now, it is just the "when".
Anna is missing right now, but she is a terrific witness to everything....and let's not forget that Stefano tried to have her killed, and she still resents Stefano cutting Tony out of what DiMera fortune was supposed to be his.

Stefano loves Stefano and EJ probably above everyone else. He was on Nicole's side because it served his purpose . He could care less about Nicole and has proved it to her when she went to him fo rhelp and he basically said he was only interested in Sydney..Nicole didn't matter. He will not let Nicole take EJ down but I could see him gaslighting her and making her go crazy. Stefano foreshadowed Sami being the one to bring EJ to his knees because of his own guilt. I would not be surprised if Nicole being around EJ at all would ring alarm bells for Sami and cause her to dig into the reason. I could see Sami playing EJ in a seductive way to try and get him to confide in her. I personally feel EJ's guilt is weighing on him and the more Sami admits her love for him , the harder it will be for him to keep up the front. He will now not be able to keep his dark side in check because he needs to get the upper hand on Nicole and be more secretive with Sami. Sami is now coming out of her weak fog and should hopefully return to the smart gal she used to be and I could see her putting clues together. sami's problem will be that once she has faced the fact that she has always loved EJ despite who he is, it will be hard if not impossible to put those feelings aside and go back to her denial. I still think Sami will find out and have a confrontation with EJ and he will cave or he will blurt it out when his guilt is too much to bear.

YEEEEAH!!!! Break him Nicole!!! She's got him by the you know what's and he knows it!!

As for Days being a bore without EJ.. HA!! Show was doing fine for over 30 years before him, I'm sure they would struggle by after him! :)

I do wish Nicole had gone to Rafe with the kidnapping info first to protect herself, maybe officially.But since she didn't, it's clear she wants to use it to her advantage ($$$ and she wants Brady too - ?) and of course we can't put both Stefano and EJ in jail! (well they never stay for long do they - only Nick, who killed a terrible man while under the influence of drugs) Nicole loves to play with the big boys! The Caroline jealousy is a clue - she'll realize she does NOT want him with Vivian or Maggie! Another good girl goes for bad boy
(rerun) - Steph and Chloe are the reverse. Thanks for the write-up - great as always!

Why couldn't Stephanie have turned out to be Carly's daughter? And why doesn't Philip tell her what he has or hasn't done is none of her business? Wait, I guess he already has but she is just like Carly and will never let up.

I look forward to two moments in the show in particular: when Philip finds out Chloe is expecting, and when EJ finds out Nicole has the goods on him. I wish Nicole would turn out to have done what Dr. Baker did, when he sent a letter to his lawyer to be opened if anything happened to him. (Am I remembering the right person)? Nicole could make a copy of the tape and give it to someone to be opened if she is harmed).

Thank you for this preview, Barb.

I don't know about anyone else, but I just love, love, LOVE Nicole and EJ together. Their scenes together lately have been the best scenes. I would still want them to be a couple, a super-villain couple! If they could trust each other and work together they would be dynamite! Come on you two, admit that you are the same and join forces!

Todays show was intense! I kept wondering where they were going with Caroline's story line with her being so angery at Maggie, but in the end when Victor told her to stay out of his business the look on her face told the whole story. She must of been thinking 'what have I done, I love Victor & he wants me out of his life'.
Then the scenes between Nicole & EJ I had to go back & watch them three times. There was so much arogance from EJ at first but as Nicole told her story of entering the Dimera house, he went from looks of pychotic, hate to down right fear...she gottcha EJ. If I was Nicole I'd be running to Roman or Rafe or Brady, all 3, for some back up. But as we know she'll make a deal with the devil to conceal her attemp to frame Arianna. But there is what appears to be several recordings of the tape, anxiously awaiting who will be the first to find a copy & expose the real story of Sydney's kidnapping.

I have deleted this entire post because it refers to the U.S. Monday episode, not the Friday show which is summarized here. However, since the poster is from Canada, thus saw the U.S. Monday show recently, I have copied the post into Monday's thread. Poirot

I thought it was odd that Victor called ahead and "reserved" a quiet table at the Brady Pub. I suppose it's nice that Victor wants to give Caroline his business, but then she turns around and gives him and Maggie "the business." Great way to lose customers, Caroline.

Why wouldn't Victor and Maggie go to Chez Rouge if they are talking business and need a quiet place? Better yet, why don't they have a meeting in a conference room at Titan to discuss business? Oh, I know, it's because they wouldn't run into Caroline there and they needed to manufacture some drama.

I have to say I finally watched it & WOW...I loved the looks on Philip & EJ's face!! It was great seeing Nicole shoot EJ down. I just wish she didn't make it so obvious she was framing Arianna. She said something to EJ like " You really scared the heck out of me" when she thought he had proof..

She should have said " I was just curious what phony evidence you had because I know I am not involved".

That was my take on it at least.

I noticed that too. It was as if Nicole was incriminating herself. If EJ had been wise (and we know he's not), he would have brought a tape recorder himself.

So now there's this little lakeside area that's big enough for two but not for four, especially when those four are Melanie/Philip and Stephanie/Nathan. It seems like reservations are needed just to get a good spot.

Back