Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 21, 2013

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, June 21, 2013

Warning:: Huge suspension of belief today, as Nicole manages to something you just will find it hard to wrap your brain around.
But first, how about Daniel finding JJ in the resident's office, with the prescription pad in his hands. JJ tries to wiggle out, gets a bit smart mouthed, claims he was looking for something to write on. Dan picks up a big yellow lined pad of paper.....this is what you write on. A female doctor/nurse comes in, JJ takes off, Daniel goes after him, and by the nurse's station confronts him again. JJ figures he will report him, go ahead, he has always been looking for something to hang on him. Daniel tells him he has overlooked the damage to his stuff, and understood about being distracted while watching Parker, but the only reason to take a script pad is to forge prescriptions for drugs. Jen arrives, sees them and comes over.

Maggie arrives with Parker, just as Jennifer is leaving the Kmansion. Maggie once again butts into personal lives, telling Jen she should talk to Daniel, and not let JJ control how she runs her own life. Inside, Brady is contemplating what Jen said about Kristen really loving him and calls her.
In Eric's hotel room, Kristen is about to inject the unconscious Eric with the drug when her phone rings. She has removed the wig, is about to turn off her phone, sees it is Brady and answers. He asks where she is, she avoids, asking why he called. He claims it was a mistake, he dialed the wrong number, and hangs up. An angry Kristen slams her own phone a few times on the table, surprised it did not break, and injects Eric with the drug.

Nicole calls Eric's hotel, but cannot be connected to his room, problem with phones. She explains he left his notes for an important meeting in the morning, has to talk to him. The clerk suggests she fax them. She does, then calls again to be sure he got them. The gal who answers now says yes, but she cannot read the chicken scratching. Nicole asks her to take it up to Eric's room, but she cannot leave the desk, nor can Eric be disturbed. She will see to it he gets it in the morning. Nicole gets ticked, gathers up the papers and takes off.

Sami is at DiMansion, evidently out on bail, happy as a lark. She wants to go to the hospital, but first kiss the kids once more, goes upstairs. EJ calls Sonny, who lets him know the videos have been deleted. He warns Sonny not to tell his dad, nor Will until after Sami is completely free. Sonny refuses. Sami comes down, EJ tells her about Chad getting her on video, showing it to sonny & Abby, etc. etc. Sami is having a fit now, because that shows she lied about knowing Bernardi. She absolutely doesn't want Will to be told and rushes off to the hospital with EJ.

Maggie makes small talk with Brady, as she tries to get a reluctant parker to go to bed..She finally remembers his blankie in the dryer, gets it, asks Brady to help her take him to bed. Brady has been remembering Kristen talking of the child they could adopt and decides to go out.

Jen asks what is going on. Daniel shows her the prescription pad. He leaves to check on patients, Jen talks to JJ, who gives her all the fake excuses. She tells him they will talk more at home, this was serious, and there is just no excuse for the prescription pad.
She returns, having talked to the resident who gave permission for JJ to stay in that office alone. All a mistake. JJ only wanted to leave a note. Daniel's expression shows he isn't buying this. No, he isn't required to report this, but if it were his son, he would tell and make sure he paid the consequences. Jen says it is not his call, JJ is having a tough time, blah, blah. Daniel takes off, dropping the card he had for Jen accidentally. She picks it up, reads it, looks off in the direction he took.
JJ is at home, talking to Rory about getting caught and narrowly squeaking out. Cannot do that again. Too risky. Then he gets an idea how they can get a bunch of cash and have a good time this summer.

Sami & EJ arrive at the hospital, Will is dressed, getting ready to leave. EJ wants to talk to Sonny in the hall, nope, he is staying right there, Will wants to know what is going on, Sonny says to tell him or he will. EJ proceeds to mention a video being made by Chad, who showed it to Sonny & Abby, and finally that it was of Sami & Bernardi having a confrontation. Smart Will takes only a minute to put it all together. Video was right after she asked Stefano to help get the evidence, so Bernardi must have been the cop Stefano had do the deed. Will has had enough. He was a kid when his dad went to prison for him, he is not a kid anymore. He is not going to let his mother go to prison now. If he would have told all long ago, this never would have happened.Sami is protesting, Will is adamant. Maxine comes in, says Will cannot leave yet, Abe's office called, he wants to talk to both Sonny & Will first. That seals it, Will is going to tell Abe everything.

Eric sort of moans and groans, calling out for someone to help him, for God to help him, he passes out again. Kristen slips thru the connecting door, leaving him on the bed. Eventually she is back, seducing an obviously very groggy Eric. They are kissing a lot, he pulls away, but then they are kissing again.
Down in the lobby...there is Nicole, who evidently either was transported to DC courtesy of Star Trek's Captain Kirk and his instant transporter, or she is good friends with Jeanie the genie, who just crossed her arms and nodded her head. Amazing feat, indeed, but there she is wanting to go to Eric's room. The desk clerk refuses to let her bother him, but, just as Kristen lucked out, GEorge leaves and the young gal is there. Nicole makes her plea, finally has to bribe her with a $20. The girl mentions how the other woman gave her $100, Nicole asks what woman? But gets the room number, goes up, knocks at the door. Inside, Kristen has dropped Eric's towel, and they are now rolling around in the bed, she hears the knock, starts to try and push Eric away, and get out of bed. Outside, Kristen is hearing these sounds, a bit of giggling, looks around. Swear it sounds like people having sex, but this is room number she was given. She timidly knocks again, and the door slightly moves, seems it is open. She pushes it further, peeks in, and her jaw drops.

Again, so much for this honesty and trust between Sami and EJ. The only reason he told Sami about that video is because Sonny refused to keep the truth from Will. Have to say, it gave me great pleasure to see Sonny standing up to EJ, who thinks everyone will just kowtow to him. When he asked Sonny to step into the hall and Sonny took a seat, cracked me up.

Edited to add: What Kristen is doing to Eric, I won't even comment on.

So I am trying to remember if Eric said "the capitol" or referred to the Washington DC capitol. Either way it's magic that Nicole could get there so fast :D Unless she used the Titan jet.

So no one calls the cops about JJ stealing the prescription pad - what a bunch of stooges - and he thinks he's gotten away with something - AGAIN!

When they showed Daniel's card yesterday it looked like it had a glass of beer on the cover, which I thought was weird - even if he mentioned playing darts at the pub in what he wrote- not very romantic in my opinion. :confused:

Thanks Poirot

Eric has been saying DC, but if he really meant the capital of the state in which Salem is, it still was a miracle transport.Nicole did not get in touch with Brady to get the jet, but heck, there she is.

Ooops, forgot.....Brady went to the Dimera house, Harold answered the door, Brady asked for Kristen, got told she left with a suitcase, no idea where, or if gone for good. He ponders...where are you Kristen, and what are you doing? Over to Kristen seducing Eric.

Kristen has paved her path right into that hot, hot place, with the fires that burn forever.

Eric said he was going to the state capital, not DC. That might take care of that magic transporter! :) I only remember because nobody says "I've got to go to the state capital"... but I suppose that helps keep Salem's location less specific. :wink:

I usually catch most of the last half hour of the show, and wow, do I wish I had missed that scene between Eric and Kristen. She pulled off the towel around him, and onto the bed they went - my poor eyes, my poor eyes, oh man, my poor eyes. Burned into my memory. Make it stop!!!

Once again, we have a scene where Will and Sonny are just about the only adults in the show. Good to see them standing strong together, and standing up to both Sami and EJ. Way to go, guys!

Thanks for the write-up.

I'm sure I was not the only one completely disgusted by Kristen's plan. Poor Eric. So, these drugs are some kind of "rape drugs" ? (I don't know the exact term in English). Horrible, disgusting ! :eek::sick: I really believe Days is pushing the envelope too far. And knowing what they've done lately, I'm afraid. Will Nicole discover Kristen in Eric's room ? Or will Kristen magically have time to get away ? And would the writers go so far as to have Nicole be next in bed with Eric because he's still drugged ? I sooooo hope not. Because, while Eric is drugged, what would Nicole's excuse be ? Again, I fear what's coming next. Because if the go the route of Kristen raping Eric, it's horrible. If Nicole ends up in bed instead... horrible too. Please, let's go another route, where Nicole stops Kristen, and saves Eric. Period.

Eric said he was going to the state capital, not DC. That might take care of that magic transporter! :).....:wink:
The only way Nicole could have gotten to the Capital Plaza Hotel (that is the name) that fast is if it was located next door to the Rectory. Or the Pub.
Even if the capital is a suburb of Salem, it still was tooooo fast.

If Kristen managed to beat her feet into the room next door, then what Nicole sees is a naked Eric on the bed. And if he is "in the mood", still groggy, he would not even know it was Nicole (he did not know it was Kristen.....asked "who are you"....and she kept holding on to the cross he wears so he would not see it). So if he got amorous with Nicole he would not even know it, and I think Nicole would resist.

However, we cannot speculate here, this is a summary thread.

Back