Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 10, 2017

Thanks Poirot. It is so nice to keep up with Days with each episode.

It is very nice of Poirot to do this.

I took Days off my DVR recording schedule after Friday's yawner, and will just read the summaries on here, at least for now. No doubt I'll be back, but the show is just not worth my time right now. DiMera feud with the Hortons and Bradys over for good, thanks to blackmailing Andre.

Hope and Rafe, now on the far back burner, no Caroline (guessing the actress isn't well), Victor maybe once a week. Upcoming murder of Demios, but no doubt he or another actor will turn up alive and well in 2018.

Just an FYI for those who are not aware........Peggy McCay, who plays Caroline asked for some time off, so the show has obliged. John Aniston (Victor) has wanted to retire, but has not given any official notice. He has not been well. John is 83, will turn 84 in July. Peggy is listed as being born in 1927, but also 1930.

As you can tell, both actors are up there in years, so let's just be grateful we do get to see them when it is possible.

Also.....there is no indication that Deimos is to be a murder victim. Yes there is speculation, guessing..but no official word. If there will be a murder, could be anyone..potential victims are all over the place as well.

Last edited:
Back