Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 29, 2024

Fallen Father Eric should be restored to the priesthood so that real priests won’t be exposed to the rude treatment and overall nonsense that were inflicted on the priest who was trying to baptize Baby Jude. That poor man earned several points toward sainthood today.
Right on, Dr. B........It all was very upsetting, disrespectful to all pastors, ministers, priests, etc. Shame on Days for not finding a non-insulting way to portray those scenes.

This is years ago, and things change, I know, I have had 4 children baptized, and outside of my mother once or twice, only parents & godparents were there. Sure, many more family came to the house afterwards, food, drinks, etc. etc. And when grandchildren were christened, yep...I was at the house AFTER. And the surprise (for me) was when my sister, raised Catholic like me, all the sacraments, etc.......had her children baptized Baptist. She was living in the South, that minister came to see/visit her in hospital, her husband wasn't Catholic (Protestant) so, for whatever reason...that is what she did. And, like many of the children we all raised, none follow any religion whatsoever. Well, my one niece does...Methodist. And my dad's side of family are all Lutheran. And I have no idea why I am blathering on about this. Except it all goes back to God, & his son, Jesus. No matter the church, the religion......that is what pulls it all together. Blessings my friends. Keep the faith!

Oh that's possible! If I hadn't had the tech issue I'd have picked up on that right away, but I thought I might have missed something.

Here's a snap of the attendees; Marlena, John, and Jeannie T are standing closer to Leo, who is talking right now.

The priest is facing the gold thing between Melinda and Sloan. You can see what I mean by how cramped it was.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 190203.png

The gold thing between Melinda and Sloan is the baptismal font.

Here's an example of one.

font-3.jpg

Back