Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 3, 2023

Nicely done, Jason, thank you.

Despite the timing aspect as respects when Sarah and Rex slept together and when Sarah and Xander slept together (who counts?), Sarah will convince the besotted Rex to tell the world he is the baby's father, and Xander will never know. This would be very sad, indeed. Yet another baby whose real blood line will be a lie.

Admit that I am finally tired of Leo.

I am even more tired of Alex.

The Jack/Gwen scenes were very well done. Why can't the entire show be this good?

I don't understand why they can't send Xander and Sarah away together, and have Paul Telfer (Xander) return wearing dorky glasses in a week and have him be a new character.

It would make more sense than ruining whatever goodwill might have been earned by reuniting them, however briefly. Or recast Sarah.

It's all a mess. They had cleaned up Gwen then made her awful with the Sarah stuff. Then they had to make Xander ridiculous to end their relationship. Now we probably get her lying about Rex being the daddy which is just lovely. I mean they just slept together like 4 days ago it seems like. And of course that would set up a future return where that stupid story plays out. People always have to leave with an idiotic way to come back. Can't just have her leave because she's upset about her divorce. At least I assume she's leaving with Rex.

Sarah slept with Rex around Valentine's Day, which is still only 2 or 3 weeks ago. But they evidently have tests now that are way better than years ago. Still too early for her to have morning sickness if Rex was daddy. LOL.

Sarah could have decided not to sign the papers after Justin told of the mistake, she went ahead again. So, guessing she son't tell Xander. Thus, in a couple years, this older teen will arrive in town, the unknown child of Xander's.......or, in a few months, Sarah (looking much different because of a recast) will show up, 7 months pregnant....or a baby in a blanket with her......and hey, Xander, guess what?

Or, Sarah will show up in a year or so with "Rex's baby" who will suddenly become sick and need a blood transfusion or bone marrow transplant and Xander will be a match. :rolleyes:

Or maybe we'll get another set of twins with different daddies storyline. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why they can't send Xander and Sarah away together, and have Paul Telfer (Xander) return wearing dorky glasses in a week and have him be a new character.

It would make more sense than ruining whatever goodwill might have been earned by reuniting them, however briefly. Or recast Sarah.
They have definitely "kilt" Xander's character.:rotfl:

Back