Days of Our Lives - Fri., May 3, 2024

I think we are about finished with the temp writers stuff (during the writers' strike) so perhaps Days will settle down and not be all over the place. Also, the show has been trying to deal with the departure of a few characters. I wonder how the characters will be written out? I believe some are hanging in til the celebration in Dec. of episode 15,000. But Ari Zucker (Nicole) has indicated her last appearance will be in July.

I also noticed that Marlena was cold towards Maggie.

The show will not be the same without Nicole.

The only good thing about Nicole leaving is that Holly will be, too. They ruined that character as soon as they SORAS'd her, all for the sake of "duh plot."

Can't wait for Sloan and Konstantin to be taken down and shipped out.

There was an article which I cannot find now, that indicated Maggie & Marlena don't get along too well in real life. Will post if I find it.

I remember reading, too, somewhere that the Days cast was just too large, and they were trying to reduce it, (probably giving the writers and easier time of it). I know Nicole is definitely leaving, but rumors abound in regard to others. Heck, some characters aren't written out, they just are not seen much at all.

I think perhaps that 15,000 episode will have a lot of the actors no longer on the show, coming back for it, plus I think Doug's funeral is around the same time?????

Maybe, but I can't imagine they'd bring back Tate, Holly and Sophia for Doug's funeral, if they had already left the show.
There was an article which I cannot find now, that indicated Maggie & Marlena don't get along too well in real life. Will post if I find it.
I found nothing online but fan speculation about issues between Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Suzanne Rogers (Maggie).

Maybe they're just polite co-workers instead of being really good friends outside of the studio. But there is nothing online to suggest either one of them has ever spoken in a negative manner about the other one.

I know I have coworkers that I neither like nor dislike, they're just there. If I see them when I go into the office, I politely say hello and go on about my business. If we have to work together on something, we're polite, but that's it. We don't eat lunch together, or hang out afterwards.

Nope, I can't find that original item to which I referred. Maybe it was removed. I know the shows do not like to have negative items about the show or actors on it, so we usually don't read/hear of any sort of problem until long after the show no longer exists............or way after the actors have retired, passed away, written a bio, or accidentally let something slip. LOLOL

Thanks for the write-up. I'm really glad that the truth about baby Jude is coming out. Not so happy about Nicole & Eric, or EJ probably deciding to lie to Nicole. I get that it sets up for their break-up, and Eric-Nicole family reunion and riding off into the sunset. It's just so overdone and I really don't want Nicole (my favorite character) to leave.

I'm tired of all the other filler crap on this episode.

Back