Days of Our Lives - Fri., May 4, 2018

@KL..........True.........unusual if Theresa thought her dumping him & Tate & going off to party was going to have Brady being celibate, and pining away for her. She purposely did what she did, and if it was to protect Brady, noble of her, but he doesn't know that. Brady was never a star crossed lover type. He had plenty of women before Theresa, including Chloe who he married, plus Arianna Hernandez, Madison, Kristen, Melanie, Nicole, then Theresa, Nicole again, and of course, now Eve.

Chloe only hated telling Theresa it was her sister, not some other woman. But, Brady is an addict. If it isn't booze, it is women. Yep, addicted to sex. LOL
Sort of like Blanche Deveraux of Golden Girls. :rotfl:

I'm not overly fond of the multiple personalities story either, however, I do think that Marci Miller (Abigail) is doing a good job of playing the two alters. I also loved it when Chad pulled her back and they embraced. The scenes with Ben were chilling!

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Lucas would show that letter to Kate. She's already told him and Chloe that she had nothing to do with this. Did he think that she would suddenly change her story based on a letter? It just gave her more fuel to add to the "she'll break your heart" fire.

Brady and Eve, meh. I've gotten tired of seeing him get the girl, lose the girl, get the girl, lose the girl. Out of all those women, wasn't he only married to Chloe?

That's my 2¢

Yeah, I listed all his women in Post #23, and included the only wife he had. However, he did marry Theresa at one point. He was higher than a kite. they went to Vegas. When he sobered up, and was told (he did not remember it) the marriage was annulled.

I think Theresa thought of Brady as her soulmate and thought he felt the same about her. While I understand Brady doesn't know why she left, I think it her reaction is a very real reaction. I think most of us would feel the same way.

Theresa knows how fast Brady rebounds so it shouldn't have been a surprise to her, especially since she (as far as he knows) deserted him. I guess I just don't see it as a big deal that Chloe told her. I think that's a major reason why the writers sent Chloe there. Brady usually has another woman in his bed almost before the housekeeper has time to change the sheets.

Last edited:
Anyone else wonder how many women Mateo has in his harem? And does
Mateo expect Chloe to do more than singing?
I'm sure after two years of Theresa that Mateo is probably done, tired of her, and ready to move on to someone fresh! Lol!
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Lucas would show that letter to Kate. She's already told him and Chloe that she had nothing to do with this. Did he think that she would suddenly change her story based on a letter? It just gave her more fuel to add to the "she'll break your heart" fire.
That's my 2¢
That's just classic Lucas Roberts Horton being a mama's boy, as Sami would always proclaim! As much as Lucas says he doesn't want his mother involved in his life, there he goes showing her Chloe's letter!

Last edited:
I'm with you there, Jason. He can be civil, and that is all. If she comes into a public place where he is sitting, he should ignore her, and if she persists in talking to him, then leave. Go somewhere else. Kate has to stay out of his love life, friend life, job life. She can help him if he needs it. But heck, she did not offer a shred of help when he was so despondent and depressed, he began drinking again. I hope he doesn't call her, doesn't tell her what is going on in his life, nothing. He really needs to show her he means it, when he says "that's it".

Yes, Kate manipulated her into it by using Quinn, Vivian's other son. After Chloe slept with him once (I think he got her drunk first), then he pretty much threatened and blackmailed her into continuing. It was later that Gus, Vivan's replacement for Ivan, attacked Chloe and nearly killed her.

Back