Days of Our Lives - Fri., ., Nov. 2, 2018

She sure doesn't mention it any more, tho there used to be an occasional mention. She seems to always be home these days, maybe she sold it. :) Heck, the engagement party was held at the club.......not her place, so guess it is one of those things that no longer exist.....

It's mentioned every now again. I remember JJ wanting to take Lani to dinner there one night when she was pregnant. (when he still thought he was the father)

I also seem to remember some couple having dinner from there (takeout, that Maggie sent over). Can't remember if it was Chad and Abby, or maybe Hope and Rafe, or Jennifer and Eric.

Roman was in his 30's when he first came on the show in 1981. Wayne Northrop (original recipe Roman) is 71 in real life, and Josh Taylor (current Roman) is 75. Not sure where you're getting that Roman was 30 in 1963.
Caroline made the statement that there was just Roman for a long time, so i assume he's a lot older that the other 3 Bo was about 20 went he came on the scene, so here again, I assume roman would be quite a bit older.

Bo was about 20 went he came on the scene, so here again, I assume roman would be quite a bit older.
That doesn't matter in Salem. A teenaged Sami kidnapped a months-old Belle many years ago, but now they seem to be close in age.

At least we know Shawn is still in Salem
He seems to have The Lucas Syndrome. They only trot him out when they need him. Now that the baby's paternity has been revealed, I can see Lucas heading for the back burner again. ::SIGH::

Back