Days of Our Lives - Fri., Sep. 9, 2022

Dear Days of Our Lives continuity editors,
I'm fairly certain that StefanO was dead before the redecoration of the mansion. He should have either said something about that, or he should have been a little confused about the decor. Please remedy this in the future, although it's likely with the move to behind a paywall that my letters to you will cease.
Love, Me.

Also, the new promo that aired with today's episode.... all sorts of potential spoilers there. Also, I see that going to peacock means we get to see cars fall off of cliffs and explode? That's really not necessary.
WhizGidget - I thought the same thing. While he looked around, he did not say a word about the remodel. Continuity definitely is lacking.

He should definitely notice the remodel. I stare at it every day and wonder how there was a door on the wall to the left that went outside and now it just leads to another room. I assume they had to add on because of the never ending people who just move in randomly.

Thanks for the summary. Had a busy weekend and didn't get a chance to watch it. But it doesn't sound like I missed that much. Ava & Johnny is disgusting.

So sad that the final show on the network was this drivel...and that some didn't even get to see it due to pre-emption. Absurd and disrespectful.

Back