Days of our Lives - Friday August 26, 2022

It’s interesting how the writers pick and choose what we are supposed to believe about the characters. Just a few days ago we were discussing that when Stephanie was in town years ago she and Chad never interacted, yet they’re now in scenes as if they’ve kept in touch as family. But now she is meeting Alex for the first time like he wouldn’t have been at some of those same family functions with cousin Abigail and Chad? I guess we’ll get some story about how Alex was raised by Anjelica and had very little interaction with the rest of the Kiriakis family. The inconsistencies are annoying. Alex is walking around K-Mansion as if it is the first time he’s ever been there, yet Justin has lived there in and off for the last 20+ years. You would think that at some point he would have come and visited dad and Uncle Vic.

It might have been the other day with Stephanie and Chad, but it did get a chuckle when she said she was engaged to Philip but “that was a long time ago and I was a different person then.” Yep, literally. Haha

I guess we’ll get some story about how Alex was raised by Anjelica and had very little interaction with the rest of the Kiriakis family.
They'd have to rewrite history (again) if they'd say that, since it's always been noted that Adrienne raised Alex as her own since he was a baby and he had very limited interaction with Anjelica. It was even mentioned when Anjelica was in Salem this last time (played by Morgan Fairchild).

At some point in time, Adrienne, the boys, & I believe Justin as well were living elsewhere. I thought it was Texas, but it could have been AZ, CA.... The family had been written off the show, so it guess it is possible for them not to recognize each other as adults...

I have a cousin I have not seen since I was around 18, but had seen a lot growing up. I don't think I'd recognize him if we ran into each other, tho I certainly remember his name. (We lived in different states back then, tho only about 100 miles apart....now I am 350 miles away, and no train goes that way anymore, lol)

But you are right about the show not remembering what they said yesterday, let alone a week or two ago. They really need family trees beside the computer so they can check and see if the character they are writing about is related to the other character, etc. LOL

You’re right @Poirot I forgot about that period where they were off camera. There was a brief time when Justin and Adrienne split also when they were in…was it the Middle East or something for some client of Justin’s and he supposedly had an affair with one of his coworkers? Dubai maybe? Am I remembering that correctly? I feel like it was shortly before they brought Sonny to town.

200w.gif

Back