Days of our Lives - Friday, December 15, 2023

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
36 minutes. Leo gives us a new nickname for Sloan, the only story movement until the last scene.

Harris’ bedroom: Harris is sitting on the side of the bed holding his head as a sleeping Stephanie sleeps peacefully. Harris mutters "what have I done?"

DiMansion living room: EJ reads his tablet. Nicole walks in dressed. She’s going for a walk around the lake. She is feeling better this morning after the hard last night. EJ is in jeans, Nicole's in running pants and a sweatshirt. As she leaves the house through the front door, she flashes back to the prayer of placing the ashes. So if you missed it, you get to see it again.

Eric and Sloan’s apartment: Jude is crying, it must have been a rough night. They chat about their lack of sleep. Sloan is going to take Jude for a walk to see if that will quiet him down. She picks up Doll-in-Blanket then puts Doll-in-Blanket into the stroller without checking his diaper, or anything.

Park: Leo is sleeping on a bench in the snow when a ball hits and awakens him. Leo makes threats to himself about Sloan Peterson.

Town Square: Sloan chats with Jude as she drinks coffee and wanders through the town square. Leo calls her and tells her that Dimitri has been sent to a SuperMax prison. Repeat of several meetings and conversation. Leo wants money and power.

Pub: Marlena and Roman talk of baby Jude. Apparently, there are a bunch of pictures of Jude. Then they change to discuss Sloan. Marlena and Roman hope they can remain a family.

Town Square: Sloan drops her coffee and can’t find her wallet, so she leaves the baby and runs into the bakery. Gloved hands take the stroller. Welcome to the club of kidnapped kids, Jude.

Harris’ bedroom: a text wakes Stephanie. She doesn’t know what, the text was about a baby abduction.

Sloan and Eric’s apartment: Sloan calls Eric to tell him the baby’s been abducted.

Pub: Marleana wonders how Sloan will handle being a mom and working? Eric calls to tell his mom the baby’s been kidnapped.

DiMansion living room: EJ fondles the baby ornament, then he gets an alert about a missing baby.

Town Square: Rafe and Harris come to interview Sloan and witnesses, which there doesn’t appear to be any. Eric arrives suddenly. Eric tries to calm down Sloan, who gives her story. Harris asks if she knows anyone who would kidnap the baby? Eric wants to talk with Rafe, they discuss Nicole and her history of kidnapping.

DiMansion living room: EJ calls Nicole because he’s worried about her.

Pub: Stephanie's walk of shame out of the pub via the back door, as Leo, who has a stroller, watches and wonders why Stephanie Johnson would spend the night at the Brady Pub?

Park: Stephanie walks into Tripp. Stephanie talks and Tripp guesses that she's hungover. He's been working long hours. Steve told Tripp about Stephanie’s moving out of Chad’s and back home. Tripp pries as to why she’s made the move? Stephanie tells Tripp about Chad being insanely jealous of Everett and then recaps Chad’s actions of the past month.

DiMansion living room: the doorbell rings. EJ yells for Harold. EJ answers the door, it is Rafe and he tells EJ of the baby kidnapping. EJ gets cranky pants over Rafe thinking that Nicole might be responsible. EJ remains cranky pants and demands Rafe goes and finds the baby but leave Nicole alone.

Police Station: Marlena, Roman, Eric and Sloan stand around. Sloan begs to not be judged. She now demands to know how a baby can just vanishes into thin air? Leo appears with a stroller, but no baby, just the stroller. He tells them where he found it, and without the baby, and how he owes everything to Sloan, his lawyer who got him out of jail. Flying eye daggers between Sloan and Leo.

DiMansion entry: Rafe and EJ continue to beat chests. Nicole left her phone at the house and her car is still home. The lake is a driveable location, the house is near the town square. EJ is now panicking over Nicole being missing.

Park: Stephanie and Tripp blah blah about Stephanie’s sex life, Abigail and Everett. Tripp wonders if this means Stephanie will go to Everett now? Stephanie is confused.

Police station: Leo says he only touched the handles, so they can dust for prints. Leo leaves and Sloan follows him out, stating she needs to freshen up. Eric tells Marlena and Roman to go home. Sloan pulls Leo into the all-purpose interrogation room demands to know where her baby is. Leo calls her on it. Leo tells Sloan that she isn’t fit to be a mother. Sloan demands to know what he wants? He tells Sloanykins that she knows what he wants, and the clock is ticking.

DiMansion entry: Servants are searching the house for Nicole and/or her phone. EJ is certain that Nicole has been kidnapped because of EJ. Either Clyde or Ava. Rafe leaves and EJ looks at the tunnels, wondering if it’s possible?

Park: Stephanie and Tripp continue to sibling bond. Take a drink, Tripp says Everett ghosted Stephanie. Stephanie tries to figure out who or what she loves. She flashes back to kissing Harris. Tripp tries to convince Stephanie that Chad is good people (barf) call him, don’t throw away the relationship. Tripp tosses his coffee out and goes to work. Stephanie calls Everett and tells him that she wants a coffee meet up.

Police station: Rafe tells of Nicole missing. Car, phone and clothes are all at the house.

DiMansion tunnels: EJ wandering around, calling out for Nicole.

Police station all-purpose interrogation room: Sloanykins flashes back to today’s conversation with Leo. Sloan figures it was Leo who kidnapped the baby, so she has to come clean to get the baby back. Sloan finds Eric and starts to tell the truth.

DiMansion tunnels: EJ finds Nicole with baby Jude.

Last edited:
Thank you, Robin!

I really did not want it to be Nicole who took Jude. Now what? She will be locked up in either jail or Bayview. Will EJ represent her?

Sloan's reason for not taking Jude into the bakery is not acceptable. She didn't want to wake him up! Better for him to wake up than be taken. Everyone is telling her not to blame herself, but she IS to blame for her actions! Am I being too hard on Sloanykins?

I am glad that Leo's darker side is being used for the greater good. Sloan truly looked petrified.

I guess we will soon find out "about last night" with Stephanie and Harris. Did they or didn't they? Maybe neither will remember. They could have just slept together, literally, no hanky panky. That would be a first in Salem. And Leo is wondering why she was upstairs.

Even though I wish Leo and Nicole would team up, I loved meanie Leo today. He was so good. I had hoped maybe he found and then gave the baby to Nicole which would sort of give her cover instead of piling one more thing on her to be the bad person about. I'd love it if Monday started with Nicole telling EJ that Leo found the baby alone and gave it to her and she knows that whole story about Sloan and Leo is going to take her down. Instead Nicole is probably headed to Bayview.

Thanks, robin.

It's a new day in Salem.

I laughed here and there during the show.

Sloan was upset Jude was kidnapped. Duh. How did she get the baby?

Leo was good too. Walking in with the stroller at the police station and talking to Sloan the way he did.
Will she tell Rafe the truth about Jude and who he really belongs too?

Tripp told Stephanie to talk to Chad. Instead she called Everett.

Poor Jude. He's not two months old and he's been kidnapped twice.

EJ was smart looking for Nicole in the secret room. What's going to happen now?

Shyster Sloan is now a candidate for the award going to Salem’s most careless faux mother. In a town where baby-snatching are more common than littering, she leaves her child unattended in the Town Square. As for who did it, since we can almost certainly rule out instant suspects, Leo and Nicole, how about heartless Konstantin? Now that his plot to fleece Maggie is on the ropes, maybe he needs a new source of income.

Finally, the fashion statement of the day goes to Action Hero Harris for hs fetching all-black underwear. If Everett adopts this style, Chad can forget about Stephanie

Last edited:
I hope whoever took Jude keeps him forever. Somewhere off-screen so we never need to see Eric's rant when he learns he's the (puke) bio-dad.

Marlena worries about being a working mom? Perhaps someone will hold Sloan in a dungeon during Jude's upbringing. Or is she worried that, like her, Eric will ship the kid off to grandma and grandpa?

I’m hoping Leo and Nicole spoke and worked together to take Jude and repeat another DNA test privately.

The problem will be whether EJ will support Nicole and allow her to keep Jude hidden in the DiMera mansion until testing can be done again. Or, will he tell Nicole that Leo is a liar and force Nicole to give up baby Jude and return him to Sloan and Eric before she can do the DNA test? If that happens Nicole could be arrested and EJ will lose the trust of his wife.

So far I like the scab writers ✍️

I'm thinking that my hope that Nicole and Leo have to be working together is right because if she took the baby alone how did he randomly end up with the stroller. I guess they could show us that Leo watched everything happen and then took the stroller after Nicole took the baby out. I really don't want them to make NIcole out to be acting crazy.

I was watching closely when they had the baby rolled off with the black gloves and the arm of a black jacket. I guess it was just to throw us off for a few minutes but I was thinking that there was something more to that. Ugh, now that I'm typing that I'm thinking he probably didn't work with Nicole but DID watch her and that's why he mentioned only his fingerprints or something. Geez, I really hope they surprise us.

I didn't think she did and I thought the arm clearly had a jacket and not something like a hoodie. Maybe they show us that Leo changed his clothes after he gave the baby to Nicole. They certainly made a point of showing it and I hope it wasn't just to keep us guessing until the end of the show. I'd be cheering for this story line if they did this. Then Leo can become friends with Nicole and be his godfather and he can be fun again and maybe an annoying thorn in EJ's side. Trying to ignore that we'll have to deal with the who's the daddy issue in this mess.

Back