Days of Our Lives - Friday, December 2, 2022

If Leo and Xander ran Sweet Bits, more than bread would be rising...because Leo would shamelessly keep going after Xander.

If they want to boost business, Xander would just wear an apron.

They would need to change the name of the bakery. How about Bittersweet Bits? Cup That Cake? I want to keep this G-rated!

We see how often she even talks about that spa/gym.....just like the restaurant she owns/owned.

As to Quinn, he doesn't keep in touch with any Salemite. But who knows........ReRon seems to be able to find a way to keep the dead alive and revive them, should be a snap to have Quinn show up in Salem again. (hope not)

It was briefly mentioned back in February/2018.

JJ goes to the police station, gives Lani a rose for "carrying my baby," and wants to take her to Chez Rouge. She doesn't feel like it, he goes on and on, I almost retch. Lani has something to tell him NOW. Gabi's been arrested.

This was when Lani was pregnant with David Abraham (was actually Eli's baby), who was stillborn.

Gee, almost 5 years ago. I do not understand why these places just disappear. Does it hurt to say you have sold, or leased it out. Or even that you now have a wonderful manager who is doing just a super job. Oh, well, Salem just is very different, isn't it?

As to Quinn, he doesn't keep in touch with any Salemite. But who knows........ReRon seems to be able to find a way to keep the dead alive and revive them, should be a snap to have Quinn show up in Salem again. (hope not)
If memory serves, no resurrections would be needed to bring back the awful Quinn. I seem to remember that he left town in the company of Nicole’s sister, Taylor (Tayhag) Walker. But who needs Quinn? Maggie could put up the money for Xander to reopen the day spa. This could mean regular scenes of a sweaty, shirtless Xander leading the ladies through their exercise routines. What could be better?!

LOL, I can see I did not explain myself well at all. I knew Quinn was still alive, what I meant was that since Rolf is so expert at bringing dead to life, in all different ways, it should be a snap to bring the very alive Quinn back for ReRon. Still hope he does not. Ha.

Maggie could put up the money for Xander to reopen the day spa. This could mean regular scenes of a sweaty, shirtless Xander leading the ladies through their exercise routines. What could be better?!
By George, I think you've found Xander's perfect new job! Maggie's business would be booming. Imagine all of the ladies (and Leo) who'd turn up every day to watch Xander sweat.

The ladies (and Leo) would line up around the block to have him as their personal trainer, like in this scene from the TV show Reba, when Barbra Jean joined a gym. Ironically, the sexy trainer Jordan is played by Victor Webster, who played the adult version of Nicky Alamain and bedded Kate.

Poirot, bringing back Quinn would be a major mistake. This guy was a waste of space and screen time. And he was the cheapest and sleaziest criminal around. For example, his main claim to fame was forcing poor Chloe into prostitution. Finally, his taste in women was pretty bad. He took up with Nicole’s sister Taylor, who so underwhelmed poster KathyLu that she dubbed her “Tayhag.” If Re-Ron wants to dig into the past for characters, he’d do far better bringing back Gus, Nicky’s pal Vargas, Aiden Jennings and his dead bird friend, or corrupt customs official Hollingsworth

DrBakerFan, I think you just read my mind. I was going to post almost the same thing.

Back