Days of Our Lives - Friday, December 23, 2022

Thanks for the write-up. This sounds like a heartwarming Christmas episode in many ways. I'm just not happy with Julie (when am I ever?) or Sarah behaving so poorly, especially on a holiday. I'm also not surprised that Julie didn't mention Will or Ari--her precious Nick wasn't a fan of Will's and never got a chance to steal Ari from him, so I suspect that is why:rotfl:

That would have been nice, but the time jump was a very poorly executed idea, and was not thought out/planned, etc. completely by ReRon. Maybe he thought that by now, all the viewers would have forgotten it........but if so, he is not giving viewers credit at all for their memory, or loyalty.

When we first knew they were doing the jump I thought they would spend most of that year going back in time and showing us what happened. At it almost started out that way but then everything was just wrapped up or forgotten if I remember correctly. I like Kayla and Justin together and I wanted to see how their romance unfolded. And I really gave them credit for going out on that limb and making such a big couple change and liking it. Sigh.

I thought I had watched Fri. episode, but the various comments about Julie has me thinking I had better watch again, or else I missed some scenes somehow. Just don't remember Julie being rude or obnoxious.....so will try to watch or rewatch this afternoon. Meanwhile, I am rather chilled, and gonna put the electric space heater on here (my little office) and maybe turn the fireplace back on.

Back