Days of our Lives - Friday, January 5, 2024

ShaunP ~ How EJ has been written "in the past month" is 180 from how he has been in all his previous years on DOOL? His true character is being shown again. This is how he has always been. It appeared that he was treating Nicole well, but I never trusted that for a minute because I fully believed that if she did something that displeased him he would turn on her in a heartbeat. That is who he is.

You can just feel the angst of a teenage kid, who.

and I'm not sure I know who!!!

am somewhat betwildered by how the word who was used in the above 2 statements. Each seems to have a different meaning. Admittedly I am not up on all the new slang words, or new meanings for ordinary words.....but would appreciate if someone could explain or decipher for me. Thanks in advance.
I'm old! Forgive me. Sometimes, if I hit a key too hard, it bounces around and screws up a sentence. I usually catch it, but not this time.

ShaunP ~ How EJ has been written "in the past month" is 180 from how he has been in all his previous years on DOOL? His true character is being shown again. This is how he has always been. It appeared that he was treating Nicole well, but I never trusted that for a minute because I fully believed that if she did something that displeased him he would turn on her in a heartbeat. That is who he is.
Lil0 - you’re absolutely right. We haven’t called him EJerk for no reason! It’s been like whiplash trying to decide if we’re supposed to like him or not lately.

Back