Days of Our Lives - Friday, July 25th, 2008

Poirot... I did see other post but I have to say yours is best and has followed the show more or less to a T.

Marylina thank you too!

You're the greatest Poirot!

thank you all.........and Phoenixx........none of Hope's jewelry line is what Kayla was wearing. I just thought it looked so pretty.....It is a pendant on a gold chain. Well, a lot of you will see it today.

I did read write ups yesterday, and i got to say.. reading Piorot's today was refreshing..and as if those others had tohing to do withte show. I also appreciate that your write enough to keep me in with the stories ( incase I miss some shows) but you leave out enough so that when I do watch the show.. I am not bored, or know too much of whats going to happen. I know being able to watch the details, since I kinda know where the story is going.

thank you for your time and effort!!!

I just got around to watching Friday's show....pretty good show....but I am getting tired of Philip's mantra of Bo's sacrifice and how he risked everything for him...he's only said the same speach now about a bazilliion times...!!!!!
Wow, Caroline is rocking...!!!
I'm so glad Marlena is not moping around with a sad sack face when John poo's on her...she's quite positive she will win out and has quite an air of determination about her....go girl go....
Morgan's scene in the mansion....geeezzz, I wanted to shoot her myself...!!!!

Back