Days of our Lives - Friday June 10, 2022

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is Abigail’s last day and it’s tragic. Jan delivers her baby off screen.

Kate and Lucas discuss his kidnapping Sami

Abigail tells Chad about breaking Gwen’s mug. Chad wonders if Gwen told her how Gwen was going to do it

Gwen calls someone from prison… It was Leo she called and she vents and tells Leo about the mug. Gwen wants Leo to stab Abbey in the heart with the sharpest item he can find. Leo has a stake knife

Sarah in talks with Marlena tells of having a hallucination of Kristen while visiting with Maggie and Victor. Marlena tells her not to panic?

Leo tells Gwen that it seems a bit severe even for Gwen. A conversation takes place, Leo says his phone is about to die.

Abigail thinks Gwen will just sit around hating my guts. Chad tells Abigail about telling Kate.

Kate tells Lucas about Abigail knowing the truth. Lucas starts panicking.

EJ and Belle talk about the Morning after pill. Discussion about the baby and feelings.

Marlena tries to convince Sarah that Sarah isn’t losing her mind. There might be flare ups. Maybe just an increase on her meds. The dosage is so big, that there is no guarantee. There is a reason to be optimistic. Marlana tells Sarah to talk to Abigail.

They have started Jan on medication to slow down or stop the labor, but now Jan’s passed out.

EJ talks to “Father” after the conversation with “Father” Leo comes in and talks to “Father”

Chad and Abigail talk Keeping Secrets from family is our favorite pastime per Chad. Abigail claims that she loves Chad. Abigail took her temp this morning she’s ovulating so they leave.

Placental abruption is what’s wrong with Jan. The placenta is pulling away from the uterine wall. Marlena is with Jan, Shawn’s not allowed.

Kate and Lucas continue to chat. Kate calls Lucas a bonehead. Kate wants Lucas to tell Sami the truth.

Sarah shows up at the woman’s jail and talks with Gwen.

Leo pops into Chad and Abigail’s bedroom they aren’t there then they are there. They dive into adult activities, as Leo hides in the bathroom.

Sarah and Gwen have a really weird conversation,

Chad and Abigail have completed their mission of the day to make a baby. Abigail is certain they’ve made a baby. Chad wants twins. Abigail wants to take a trip to Boston to celebrate her dad’s birthday.

Shawn and Belle chat about the baby and how scared Shawn is. Shawn never wanted this baby, but then he started caring about the baby. The baby will be touch and go for the baby. Belle will be there for Shawn.

Lucas will never tell Sami about the kidnapping. Kate doesn’t want the information to come out because of what Roman will do to/for her. Lucas and Kate agree to meet for dinner.

More Abigail and Chad, then the kids walk in on them. Charlotte is very cute. Not a clear speaker, but really cute. The family is going to go to the special DiMera screening of a Minion movie. Chad will take the kids to the movie. Abigail will take care of her paper.

Sarah and Gwen continue to have the oddest of all conversations. There is a guard in the room. Why did Vivian and Kristen never have a guard in the room. Sarah tells Gwen that she and Xander are back together now.

Belle and Shawn are hugging and EJ walks up. Shawn tells EJ to leave. Marlena comes up they delivered the baby. Shawn and Jan have a son. He is small but strong, he will be in the NICU. Marlena leaves EJ and Belle she’s going to get information about the baby for Shawn. EJ takes Belle away from the hospital.

Remember the guard in the room I mentioned before, Well he is now sleeping Gwen goes to make a phone call, she calls someone, says It’s Gwen I need you.

Chad teases Abigail about avoiding the movie. They’ve both dressed, but apparently not showered as Leo is hiding in the bathroom. Chad leaves, Abigail stops him saying Hey, I love you. They air kiss.

Lucas is staring at a glass of booze. He chats to it. Gets up grabs a bottle and leaves.

Abigail in her room typing on her computer, we see Leo watching from the toilet.

Several hours later, (that is what it said on the screen)

Kate is at the bar of the pub texting Lucas, who is passed out in a bed.

Belle and EJ stop and talk in the park. Two bottles of wine and dinner made Belle feel better, she asks EJ to make her feel better as she sucks his face off.

Gwen comes back into the room. Gwen missed bed check. She claims to have been in the library the guard tells her we searched the library. Leo, in the park is freaking out.

Chad comes in to the bedroom Abby you’ve missed the best movie yet, and sees his wife dead.

Wow! Thanks, Robin!! Great write-up... I don't know if I will watch...did they really have to have Abby and Chad trying for a baby and her saying she thinks it took and then kill her?!?!? I keep holding out with the thought that it might be a mask situation but she's in their room and who would be wearing the Abby mask???

bOY Leo looked a wreck. What was that item he kept clutching, moving his hand around........was that his duffle bag? The one he put the steak knife into? The knife he grabbed after Gwen told him to stab Abby in the heart. Leo sure was winded, and upset.
Wonder who Gwen called? Since when can one wander around the prison?
Looks as tho Abby was knifed in the stomach area.
LOL at Charlotte, loved her & Thomas.
Thanx, Robin.

It certainly was a great ending! it could have been Leo, or Lucas, or Gwen. Gwen may not have actually killed Abigail, but she could have had someone do it for her.

That prison is beyond ridiculous! Gwen missed bed check, but she just sauntered off with a smirk on her face.

bOY Leo looked a wreck. What was that item he kept clutching, moving his hand around........was that his duffle bag? The one he put the steak knife into? The knife he grabbed after Gwen told him to stab Abby in the heart. Leo sure was winded, and upset.
Wonder who Gwen called? Since when can one wander around the prison?
Looks as tho Abby was knifed in the stomach area.
LOL at Charlotte, loved her & Thomas.
Thanx, Robin.
Wonder if Leo actually witnessed or heard the murder from his perch in the bathroom and is having actual human reactions to a horrific murder???
Gwen reached out to someone via phone from prison - Ava or her band of Merry men??? and maybe they murdered Abby.
Setting it up to look like Lucas did it is just an amateur move for us super sleuths!!

Character Assassination: So Leo is now a killer as well as a grifter? If so, thanks ReRon. And if Leo was going to give in to his homicidal tendencies, why would he kill Abigail as a favor to the feckless Gwen?

Security: If the DiMeras won't spend a dime on DiMansion security, they could at least get a dog. The sight of Leo running through the Town Square with the seat of his pants missing would have been a lot better than a bloody Abigail lying on her bed.

Faux Pas: EJ did put his foot in his mouth with his callous remark about Jan's baby. However, perhaps he does rate a bit of a break because when Willow Stark's unborn baby died along with its mother, nobody cared.

Broken Record: The other inmates must be getting rather sick of Gwen and her constant wails of self-pity.

Stressed out: Lucas is clearly not fit to be a criminal. He worries far to much about getting caught. (In contrast, Kristen seems to take a "what, me worry?" attitude toward her many felonies.)

I am wondering if they really know who killed her at this point? I get the feeling that since they shoot so far ahead, this may be one of those stories that will change directions as it goes along, as ReRon figures out what to do.

I thought it was interesting that someone posted that ReRon doesn't want to write for characters who don't commit to be being there full-time. Can I hope that includes Sami? Of course, not.

I am guessing that Gwen made some kind of escape, as she was most likely NOT in the library. And even if Leo and Gwen accuse each other, that doesn't clear either one of them from actually committing the murder. Is Marci Miller totally gone or will we see her ghost hovering around?

Tis hard to even try to guess, as there are rumors flying all over, which, to some, are gospel, so spread as fact........well you know what I mean, and just in case you don't.........when the spoiler of Abby being killed was first posted, it was said she was to killed "viciously". As the time progressed, eventually it was "common knowledge" that Abby would be decapitated/beheaded..........and viewers were very upset. Obviously, that is not what happened. Re-Ron has said in interview that is very difficult to write for half a couple...one full time, one only "visiting". (Personally, I feel the network came down on everyone, unhappy with ratings, viewers' comments, etc.but could be wrong ) Viewers are not happy with just pop-in visits, ---Hi everyone, got to get going, nice to see ya, bye! How can the writers do so many short term bits? Will shows up for a couple days, is gone. Where does that leave Sonny? AND Gabi, ARianna, AZ, and all the rest of the baloney used to cover absenses.
So Sami is just enjoying a skiing vacation while her daughter & son are possessed by the devil, and hurting family? Oh, dear, she hurt her leg, cannot travel. Amazing that I was able to do so, using a walker, crutches, cane (at different times). But then Sami is special, isn't she?

Thanks, robin.

oldschool, they did skip over the thing with Xander, Sarah and Chanel. Maybe we'll learn more later.

Speaking of Sarah, we have to add her to the suspect list because Marlena suggested to Sarah talk to
Abby. And Sarah is having a hallucinations.

Nice to see Charlotte and Thomas.

I saw the show on Peacock. Did they show an ad for the new Minion movie right before it was mentioned
on the show?

Shawn has a son. What happens now? We can only hope Jan goes to prison now, but since baby is early probably not.

Did Gwen leave the prison because the guard, probably used to be a Salem cop, was sleeping?

Did Leo see who killed Abby or did he do it? Did he take the murder weapon and it's in his bag? Or was the knife
he had used?

I am wondering if they really know who killed her at this point?
I don't think they know who killed Abby at this point. They may think that say it's Lucas but then something comes up so it becomes Leo....

But since they do murder mysteries so poorly we will have figured it out weeks before it is disclosed.

Back