Days of our Lives - Friday June 10, 2022

The deadly trio is a bit too obvious, but time will tell. The viewers usually solve the crime well before the Salem PD. As I said in another post, I think Leo may have seen it happen. If he had done the deed, he would be smug as all get out, not shaking and sweating.

It could be that Leo's steak knife was used, still in Abby's stomach, Leo panicked, pulled it out and took off??????
With the June 13 week being only 3 days.....not gonna be much we will learn, is my guess.

Days got so much publicity and generated a lot of buzz back in the day with the Salem Strangler, a storyline that was dragged out for the reveal (not to mention all the extra publicity when viewers thought he had killed Marlena, only to find out a few days later it was really Samantha). I guess they figured if it worked back then, might as well keep doing it. :rolleyes:

The episode was OK. EJ being so callous and using a terrible choice of words really shouldn't have been a surprise for Belle...speaking of, perhaps she needs to join Lucas and her brother in a meeting with Maggie, given how much she is drinking lately.

I am so over Leo, Gwen and Sarah...I hope Leo and Gwen both killed Abby so they can go away together. And I hope Kristen re-kidnaps Sarah and locks her on an island even further away, where here baby talk can never be heard again.

I have a feeling this whodunnit murder is going to be slow, tedious, and turn out to be someone random that will build up as it gets nearer to the reveal, but in retrospect, the clues were not there in the beginning. By that, I bet ReRon wrote the murder scene, put in obvious suspects, but has no idea at the time who he was going to have be the murderer. I highly doubt it will be Lucas, Leo, or Gwen unless they want to get rid of one of the actors or they wanted to leave.

Just like Deimos' murder, it's going to be up in the air for awhile, then have a lame reveal. And I still do not believe that Nicole murdered him.

Did we ever really get confirmation that Nicole killed Deimos? I felt like it was left that she thought she might have and it was just accepted. Maybe it was Abigail and it really is zombie Deimos who came back for revenge.

I'm sad. :( I finally get the happy story of 2 happily married people trying for a baby, and being a great team....and ReRon kills off the possibly pregnant wifey. Did I miss Marci Miller announcing her exit? Was the show fair to her or is there some upset here? I also hate the pending eternity of waiting to solve the murder.... I already don't care. LOL

Back