Days of Our Lives - Friday, March 15

Agree, Leo/John interaction best scenes. Cracked up when he asked John's net worth...then backed off, not believing he said that!! LOL Him asking all those questions reminded me of a scene in a movie...same kinds...and I cannot remember the movie. I can even see the scene in my mind's eye.......driving me nuts now. LOLOL

I actually like Leo today. Rex, you are pathetic and an idiot. Enough with the Sarah the great crap, she is not a saint and she doesn't want you. Of course she won't tell you that because she likes having you on a string. :sick::sick::sick::beat:

Nurse Shelley claims it was kristen, while Leo suggests Diana. So tell me. No security cameras at Salem Hospital? I should think one would be on the office door of the person who does counseling, mental evaluations, etc.
Everywhere one goes these days, there are security cameras. On the streets, in the stores, people have them on their homes, they are in parks, so many public bldgs. But not the hospital? (I remember Hope & Rafe waiting for the security footage from somewhere, recently.)
Right now, Diana is freely wandering in and out of Marlena's office, hospital room, supply room, and NO camera? Kristen was supposedly there, but NO camera proof? (one cannot even enter the outer door of our court bldg. without a camera on us. Same at hospital, and medical offices. And this is small town America! Honestly.........NO cameras????

Agreed about the cameras - but I'm also confused about something as I haven't been able to watch the shows at all and am relying only on the summaries - did Shelley think it was Kristen? Is that the name Diana used? Or did she panic and use that name because she didn't know who it really was?

Diana blackmailed Shelly. Shelly felt bad about her doing something to Marlena and was going to turn her in, but Diana blackmailed her by saying that she had done research and found out that she was in trouble before so Diana suggested a way that they could both be saved. I have no idea how Diana knew about Kristen, though, to come up with that name.

Finally all caught up! Thanks to everyone for the summaries these past few weeks!

Gotta say that I'm also disappointed in the writing for Days, yet at the same time there were some good cliffhangers that made me keep coming back for these summaries rather quickly. I'm not that enthused about Claire, Jack, Eve, Diana, or Leo, but at certain points their storylines have entertained me.

I actually enjoy the Chloe/Stefan/Gabi dynamic that is emerging. I wonder how that will be affected by the new actor who will replace Tyler Christopher. I also wouldn't mind Gabi being paired up with Brady. They haven't interacted much in the past and I like the possibility.

Sarah/Eric/Rex are a total snooze, just like Abigail & Chad were before they left. I'm over it already. I'm also not really happy with the Will & Sonny storyline, and even less with JJ and Haley. I will say that I'm starting to get over my irritation with Hope and Rafe now that her obsession with Ben has (for now, at least) come to an end. But Ted is annoying and can leave anyway now as far as I'm concerned. It's not that I like Hope with Rafe, I just think the prospect of a love triangle between those three would create an unbearable few months' worth of storyline. The one storyline I enjoy above all is Ben and Ciara, and that's what's really keeping me hooked to the soap at the moment.

Thanks everyone for the summary!

I would think they would mention Marlena's medical directive. At least say she changed it or something.
Good catch!

Had to agree with everything Ciara said about everyone being behind Abigail but won't give Ben a chance. Julie especially!!
What? Everyone isn't being treated equally?!

Enough with Diana's fantasies........
Enough of Diana period!

Who the heck at Days thought that Diana's continual fantasies would be entertaining? YUCK!! One maybe, but having so many is ridiculous.
So true!!!!

Leo and John were the best on today's show. I laughed when Leo asked about the
Super hero stuff and what his nickname was.
Cracked up when he asked John's net worth...then backed off, not believing he said that!!
I laughed at both these lines also!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have no idea how Diana knew about Kristen, though, to come up with that name.
It was mentioned that Kristen had tried to kill Marlena before by poisoning her with penicillin. Diana was in the room when this was being discussed.

I share the interest in Ben and Ciara - she has more sense than 90% of the Salem folks!
I also share the idea that politics should not be a part of soaps - we certainly can find more than enough news in the real world!:rolleyes:

It's not that I like Hope with Rafe, I just think the prospect of a love triangle between those three would create an unbearable few months' worth of storyline
I think unbearable barely scratches the surface - and I don't think anyone would be happy with it, including fans of the couple!
Diana blackmailed Shelly.
Thanks!
I'm not that enthused about Claire, Jack, Eve, Diana, or Leo, but at certain points their storylines have entertained me.
I like Leo, but his story stinks. The actor is making it fun though. And I hate what they've done to Claire, but I like that Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire) is going full on B-movie murderess for the role. That girl can act.

Back