Days of Our Lives - Friday, Oct. 18, 2013

I don't care if Anne is from HR at the hospital she needs to be fired for her blatant use of power over Jennifer and hiring a thief (Theresa) to help her. Maybe Jen has missed a lot of work, but it does not deserve the treatment from Anne and Theresa the scheming witches. Those two definitely need to dress up as witches for Halloween.:rotfl: I'm sorry for Karen who is being used. She is so gullible.

And it is time to lock up JJ who has no respect for his mother or anyone else for that matter. Jen needs to turn him over to the authorities for he is not abiding by the Judge's order. Time for some tough love from Jen.

So, from those Stefano/Sami flashbacks, new viewers are going to think Stefano was behind Sydney being kidnapped? The awful propping of EJ/Sami just makes me :sick:. And we had the mention of the mayor being shot, but again that's to point back to Stefano as the ONLY bad guy around even though EJ has done more to hurt Sami than Stefano has. :mad:

Anne and Theresa need to go away.

Stefano is an evil man. I agree completely with that. However, so are EJ and Kristen.

Chad needs to realize what a bad idea his lie was, come clean and get away from his relatives before he makes a worse mistake.

I haven't watched it yet, and from the sound of things, I think I will skip it. I am tired of Days totally revolving around Daniel and Jennifer and the Dimeras. All the stories revolve around these people and all the characters are somehow tied into them and their main objective is to prop them. The fact that they have Sami totally forgetting all that EJ has done to her and only focuses on her sexcapades with him makes me want to hurl. He is her rapist, for heaven sake.. not just some guy she dated once upon a time. These writers are really sick individuals.
that may be why I cant stand it either. because I live ej. I always have. but he has raped her with all hers resulting in kids huh? and the fans think this is hot. something is wrong with this writing. she was in the middle of a real turn around and a good man for her children and this is how they use a vet. yes, this why they gave her a good strong family story line with rafe. we were tired of ej raping sami young ej and sami fans out there. she was retiring from being sami and becoming samatha jean. you messed that up. come back young ones come back lol

edited a line....Poirot

Back