Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 16, 2022

Well, I watch on a computer, I have ad block, but still get the ads. However, 7 minutes isn't bad compared to the 25 of yore.

The judge really is annoying me. Letting her pull this crap. Oh we can’t bring up her past because she was pardoned — but the charges against Brady being dropped doesn’t mean we can’t bring up that?
Right you are, Kris. The judge is as worthless in court as a tree stump. She makes judges like Damon Thorpe and Rose Duncan look like jurisprudential giants. She has sat back and let the Kritter take over the proceedings with her wild accusations.

Belle: She's a little slow off the mark. She should have had been ready to submit to the court police reports, court records, and affidavits relating to the Kreepy Kritter's outrageous criminal career. (All together they'd probably fill the courtroom with piles of paper that are knee-high.) In addition, Belle should have emphatically argued that Kritter's ill-gotten pardon has no bearing on what her criminal record reveals about her character. Finally, she ought to hire a real private eye (not John or Steve) who can produce Philip alive and well in court. (Imagine Kristen's reaction if she walked into the courtroom and saw a smirking Philly K. sitting next to Brady.)

Johnny: He should have told busybody Chanel what a lot of people should have said to her by now: "Nobody cares what you think!"

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I miss Jake. This version of Stefan is annoying. Jake at least had a personality.

And agree with everyone else that the whole courtroom thing is a joke. Kristen shouldn’t be allowed near anyone let alone a child by herself. And where will Rachel sleep? In Jake’s bed with mommy over top of a garage in a one room apartment?

Even Chloe seemed to think this story was weird. Like hi Stefan I’m glad you’re alive but have a nice life.

I will probably be adding a $5 monthly subscription to my list to get the premium plus so I can lose the ads. I’m also a fast forwarder and I don’t like being stuck watching commercials (which some were oddly in Spanish) even after skipping scenes.

Allie and Chanel are truly boring, and Johnny and Ava do little to inspire excitement. EJ's scenes with Stefan also seemed really randomly thrown in there.

Chloe cares as much about as much as I do for Stefan's return--barely registers.

I'm so over Kristen, corrupt or inept judges, and this entire merry-go-round.

Li and Gabi are dull and bland. I didn't think their storyline could deteriorate any further, but I was wrong.

Back