Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 16, 2018

"The man who loved Abigail's alter, the man who loved Abigail's alter, he was the dumbest of them all."
First of all, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Secondly, this is my major problem with this story. I'm not sure anything they could do would make me care about/like StefanNo at this point...but this guy is pushing 40 if he's a day, and he's never had a girlfriend before? A crush? A Tinder date? Good night. I could forgive someone Tripp's age for this type of infatuation, but not the wealthy corporate jet-setting raider.

I agree that StefanNo is beyond creepy at this point. I also don't understand why Marlena didn't push him out of the way and run.

Love Rafe/Chad scenes and I love seeing Race protect his sister. Can we see him with Ari next?

I think it's inevitable Rafe and Hope will reconcile. Just do it already and keep their scenes to police work instead of romance. The manufactured angst isn't working. Perhaps if Sami had been a thorn in the side all along, it would have.

Great stuff again from Marci Miller (Abby). John was having no part of Gabby lol. I too was hoping he was the one texting the phone. Maybe he was.

I'm not sure anything they could do would make me care about/like StefanNo at this point...but this guy is pushing 40 if he's a day, and he's never had a girlfriend before? A crush? A Tinder date? Good night. I could forgive someone Tripp's age for this type of infatuation, but not the wealthy corporate jet-setting raider.
Yeah, I have problems with this as well. I could get behind it a little better if he portrayed it more as no one has ever made me feel this way in my life, but he's not acting moony-eyed enough about that. He's a jet-setting corporate raider, but is he really? That was one or two throwaway comments as backstory setup, and that's it. Could he really just be some rescued monk with a implanted memories so that he *thinks* he's someone else? I mean, come on, Vivian is involved, it could be anything.

Back