Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 30, 2018

Fantastic episode. Best one in a long time. I agree with Troy. It was all about the DID story but because so many people are involved now, it was hard to notice that.

Looks like "Dr. Laura" taped over all the cracks around the door so it cut off their air supply.

When Gabby ran from the bedroom, she headed to the tunnels to escape. Dr. Laura apparently showed up briefly and duct taped the door shut so that the women would have their air supply cut off. This was the discussion between Dr. Laura and Gabby because Dr. Laura asked Gabby if she remembered what happened after she got to the tunnel and Gabby said no. She only remembered getting to the park where she called 911.

I do agree that John should have the foresight to search the tunnels and secret rooms.

Nice conversation between Eric and John and I liked that Brady was mentioned several times.

Loved John rushing into the interrogation room and then his reaction to Gabby. Also loved Gabby calling Eric "Stud".

I cannot believe they dug deep for the possession flashbacks. Usually we only get flashbacks to earlier in the same episode.

I am ready for the ladies to be rescued. Tired of seeing women kidnapped. We also have Chloe kidnapped.

I am listening to it right now (I tend to stream it at work, so it's usually hidden behind other windows), and the verbal sparring of the 3 women is FANTASTIC. Best I've heard in years. It had a touch of Victor's usual tongue to it, so hats off and vigorous nods to whomever gave that scene voice.

I agree that this was the best episode in quite some time. The three drunk prisoners reminded me in some ways of Jennifer's book club with the edibles back in 2013. Hilarious! I also like how increasingly interwoven all of the stories became, or at least how obvious it's been on Friday's episode and Monday's. Well done, writers!

Back