Days of Our Lives - Mon., April 13, 2020

I kept wondering how these actors are able to keep a straight face and deliver some of the ridiculous lines they are given.
I figure if they can get through the Marlena/Steve-aNO wedding, they can do anything. (Though in their shoes, I'd walk the day I got the script.)
They use that stupid snuffling baby sound effect on every baby from newborn to about age 5.
Until the child is old enough to say, "Mommy why don't we live wif Daddy any mouh?" LOL

As to the cut scene, both of these people should have dealt with their daddy issues ages ago. If unsure of what to do with the chip, deliver it to Hope. She knows what to do with Stefano.

Just HOW did they get that chip? I mean, it was removed by Kayla during surgery on Steve, .....why would she give the chip to Tony and/or Chad????? Why not destroy it then and there?

Just HOW did they get that chip? I mean, it was removed by Kayla during surgery on Steve, .....why would she give the chip to Tony and/or Chad????? Why not destroy it then and there?
I wondered that too. I'm sure there's no legal precedent for this, but considering the violation that Rolf did to Steve, I would think that the chip would be evidence that would have gone to the police.

It was due to an "only in Salem" legality:

Per Ron Carlivati's summary:

Scene 1: Chad ends a phone call with his lawyers, tells Tony that the police agreed that since Rolf developed the microchip with DiMera money, technically it belongs to them. Tony holds up the chip in a plastic bag, cannot believe this was actually inside Steve Johnson’s brain

Well, since all the scenes were cut, what aired makes no reference to the chip whatsoever. Maybe the scenes were cut because someone finally realized they were stupid!

Back