Days of Our Lives - Mon. Aug. 16, 2010

Nicole set Rafe's sister up to go to prison for something she didn't do just so that she'd be able to get her paws on Brady again. I don't think Rafe would or should have any sympathy for her.

I don't think he does either but as Miladytn suggested...necessity makes strange bedfellows. She needs to redeem hersel and at the same time PTA (get ammunity) and Rafe once and for all wants the key evidence that will indict ej.

Are the writers trying to make Carly a sympathetic character?

I'd love to see Shawn D. return, go ballistic over what's happened to his mom, let his dad have it and then team up with Vivian to get Carly. Bury her alive but don't dig her up.:evillaugh:

I found it interesting ... at the Pub, EJ talking to Caroline & Roman said that he never thought he'd love anything as much .....
Freudian slip that he considers Sami a thing/possession??

I found it interesting ... at the Pub, EJ talking to Caroline & Roman said that he never thought he'd love anything as much .....
Freudian slip that he considers Sami a thing/possession??

I am not surprised EJ referred to Sami as a thing/possession. After all as we all know by now Stephano brought EJ to Salem to impregnate a Brady of his choice as part of the Dimera/Brady vendetta and EJ chose Samantha thus came Johnny. Then as EJ said to Anna when she was holding Sydney "he will make her pay for lying to him about being pregnant. He would make her hurt as much as he does", this is what he has left to accomplish. Marry Sami to totally brake the bond between her family and most of all Rafe. Although Grace turned out not to be EJ's child, he is absorbed with the fact that Rafe shared those few months with Sami when Grace was born, up to and including her death. So the question is has EJ really forgiven Sami, Rafe and Stephano for their part in keep his child from him?

Just finished watching todays show. Stephanie's friend Ian is sure a cutie for being a geek. They make a good pair, maybe he can hang around and be there for Steph when Nathan dumps her.

The following goes along with post #25 written before I saw todays show. Just further evidence part of the reason EJ is marrying Sami came out today when EJ returned to the dimansion with his little Gene Kelly dance said to Stephano how Rafe was not going to be happying with the news of their marriage and out came that evil grin like he has accomplish something. Revenge Revenge this is what Elvis Aron Banks Wells DiMera is all about.

Great summary Barb!

I think Ian's pretty cute.

Thought Nicole and Brady were pretty hot. No one plays sad and pathetic better than Nicole.

How rude Sami was to her dad and grandmother. Don't move until I get there. I have something to tell you. Oh but you can't have an opinion. The world revolves around me, you know.

I loved how protective Philip was being of Melanie and how he called her honey. So cute.

Nathan is a germ. He can't even put 2 + 2 together.

I enjoyed Victor with Rafe. I like Victor with Rafe more than I like Sami with Rafe.

Twit is too kind a description. Even Sydney is more mature than Sami.

Forgot to say that I thought Carly looked better today than she's looked since she came back last fall. She looked pretty and I liked her outfit.

Back