Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 21, 2017

I actually wanted it to be somebody who was not drugged at the party that killed Deimos. Somebody like Dario or even his silent partner (who I still think is Raines). I really don't understand anyway why JJ, Sonny, and Chad were held with the flimsiest of evidence. Salem PD incompetence runs amok, and the new commissioner is no better than Roman or the rest of them. That being said, if Nicole is the one who killed Deimos, the rat deserved it, and Nicole should receive a medal for taking him down. Hopefully, as others said, maybe somebody else came along after Nicole and delivered the death blow. I really hope it wasn't Eric, as he came back to his room that night and told Nicole he did a bad thing.

Roman telling Kate that Andre was the cause of their marriage not working out is not the whole story. Kate herself had a hand in sabbotaging it when she drugged Sami and Brandon and put them in bed together so that Lucas would break it off with her.

My area was apparently preempted because of eclipse. I hadn't checked schedule but it did not record for me at all. Hopefully they replay it overnight. Otherwise gotta watch on demand. What a one to miss! And Nicole!!! Why why why!!
I missed most of the show, too, due to the eclipse coverage. I didn't know about Kate and Roman sharing a kiss. When the show came back on I saw him polishing the glass and thought he was thinking about Marlena/Hattie. NBC does not have Days in my list of "On Demand". I really miss the Soap channel that used to run these soaps and old soaps. Anywho, seemed like a pretty good show. I'll be glad when Hattie and Bonnie go away. Although it does show the versatility of these very fine actors.

A big shout out for Poirot - "Yea!" Great summary!!

When Abby started with the "I can't marry you" dialogue I was afraid we were going to go down that long, sad, frustrating path like so many times before when details dragged out. When with some thought they could have had simple answers. Then I cheered when Abby cracked up smiling and went on with happy stuff! I like happy, "dyed-in-the-wool romantic" too!

That being said, if Nicole is the one who killed Deimos, the rat deserved it, and Nicole should receive a medal for taking him down. Hopefully, as others said, maybe somebody else came along after Nicole and delivered the death blow. I really hope it wasn't Eric, as he came back to his room that night and told Nicole he did a bad thing

I think it could be deemed self-defense from the way the fight with the knife went down, but I do hope someone else came along and finished the job of offing that louse! I had certainly thought Deimos was a worthless piece of protoplasm before hearing that he was taking Holly as his daughter. But that fact made my stomach churn. Stabbing was too good an end for him! Maybe a slower, painful death would have been more suitable. And I am a very non-violent, passive person!

Hattie: She's digging her own grave. Her latest stunt may have bought her time, but she's doomed.

Still hoping this ends SOON!!!

I was surprised at my reaction to Roman/Kate. I could see these two together and they just might bring out the best in each other. I loved the softness of Kate and the smiles from Roman! (again, dyed-in-the-wool romantic!)

This episode gave my hope for more awesome writing a BIG BOOST!! A BIG SHOUT OUT for the writers!!! :clap::clap::hug:

Watched it on demand. Wow Arianne Zucker (Nicole) knocked it out of the park! But I swear if Nicole goes to jail, I may stop watching. This woman has suffered enough and Deimos was despicable! She did the world a favor.

Dang, John is quite the lock picker! Hope this is the beginning of the end.

I love Sonny and Paul. And surprisingly Chad and Abby are growing on me.

Thanks for the summary. I'm happy for the happy couples. Happy John learned the truth. Not happy that he fell for Hattie's trick and wasn't able to save Marlena. Oh brother. Bonnie going after Justin when Anjelica wants him is ridiculous. Who thought up this crap?

Nicole killing Deimos is a disappointment only if she must suffer more by going back to prison. If she can get away with it and they can just decide they don't know who killed him, I'll be OK with it (he deserved it). Of course, it probably won't go down that way.

Back