Days of Our Lives - Mon. Aug. 23, 2010

Thanks for the write up Poirot. I just loved the wedding scenes and Will's reaction. He was even texting and taking pictures with his phone just like my 17 year old niece does all the time. So glad that he texted Gabi and she called Rafe. Sami's dress was so super on her.

As for the DNA results. We have Stephaine (Did not change it because Ian saw it was already done.) Melanie. (She had no idea that the DNA test where done so don't think it would be her. I think she is planning on working there and was just looking at the website) Daniel ( We did not see a website on his phone. He does not know about the DNA test so he must be Planning a surprise for Chloe) Chloe (She had on the website, but don't think she knows enough about computers to get in and change the results. Plus this happened after Stephanie and Ian found the results changed. Philip ( I am thinking it is him. He knows about the test and that the results and going to be in that day. Hear how much Daniel and Chloe want a future and Baby together. Suddenly he has calls to make that he forgot about and wished Chloe the best birthday ever. He was not seen at a computer, but spoke to someone asking if it was done and thanked them. He would have the money to pay an expect to do the job. I could see him giving up the child to make Chloe and Mel's dad happy.) Carly. (She was last to see the results so it was changed by then. I think her it's done means that she can leave Chloe alone now because it is Daniel's baby.) After working so many years in the area I do it is just so funny to me that two people with infertility problems can conceive on the first and only time. With one it can happen, but with both I am going to check the % of that happening when I see Dr. Tan next.

Actually, we did not see anything on Daniel's phone......He was texting.......and I would be very interested in what the percentage likelyhood of two persons with fertility problems being able to conceive a child after just one encounter.

Let's not forget that Chloe & Philip were friends with benefits for a while and nothing happened then at all......and that was for an extended period of time.

Philip - Daniel etc.

Philip, to my knowledge, never got his DNA tested - only Daniel.

It would make sense that Philip would want it to look like the baby was Daniel's. So he had some computer geek change it to Daniel.

Stephanie wants it to be Daniel's as well so she can keep Melanie from Nathan.

I would say it is going to show up that it is Philip's which I think it is.

Yes they will have us wondering who switched first. That's Days for you!

DJM, thanks for sorting all that out. After reading your post, I think you might be right about it being Philip. I had just assumed it would be Carly but it doesn't look that way now.

OK - So what did we really find out about the paternity of Chloe's baby? All the back and forth and OK it is done...I don't have a clue - what did I miss?:confused:
Totally confused...Just how many switches have been made? How many times are they going to fall back on changing paternity results?

As far as the DNA ... Ian lagged behind in the apt after Stephanie left ... seeing her so upset, he could have done the switch before running after her.

Kate's remark to Stefano about leaving in 'Speak now ...' considering track record Sami has had at her other weddings.

Roman showing up telling Kate, it's not for wedding ... 'Been there, done that, God knows' :D

Loved Will's expressions from the time of the door banging thru Roman's 'arrest' of Sami. :)

EJ & Sami's 'wedding vows' were such a crock! :sick:

And the slimy bum couldn't even shave for the wedding!! Shows how serious he takes it & how much he actually respects his 'bride'!! :(

Today I canned 27 quarts of tomatoes from my garden so I only saw bits and pieces of today's show. What I did see was hilarious from the suit Will wore to the wedding to Agent Cooper stuffing his face with pizza while supposedly protecting Nicole.

Let's see...at the wedding how can you not laugh at the way Kate was perched behind Stephano's shoulder sitting on the couch continually puckering her lips like she was eating a dill pickle; then Stephano with the constant rolling of his eyes, especially when the Judge was talking of Truth, Trust, Honor in a marriage. I thought he was going to choke on those words. Not to mention the best scene of all when the Judge asked the forever hold your piece question & knock knock knock on the door & Will commenting "Cool, forever hold your piece then bang, bang, bang". And Kate checking to see if it was a delivery person, if she could I think she would of just kept on going right out the front door. Then in walks Roman with his feeble attempt to arrest Sami to prevent her from marrying EJ, who thought this one up? In fact during the whole ceremony Will was grinning, quirky, giggling, texting & could hardly sit in his chair he was so excited to witness his mother getting married again. All in all maybe one of Sami’s best wedding ceremonies.

By the way where was EJ’s tongue today he was awfully quite? And, Very Very nice to see ALLY! I’ll watch the show in detail tonight can’t wait to see if the rest is as hilarious as the wedding ceremony.

I think Will's expressions were my favorite part of the show. Also got some smiles out of Roman's, Stefano's and Kate's. If it hadn't been for EJ and Sami's vows, it would have been a totally fun/funny wedding!

I don't think I've ever disliked Stephanie more than I did today when she was talking Ian into changing the DNA results.

I thought Kate looked pretty in her purple blouse, and I liked Melanie's dress.

Yes, when Melanie and Philip were at Chloe's birthday party. Melanie had on a pretty green dress with flowers on the front. I guess it was a dress. It was pretty short though, with either black leggings or black pants. I liked the color and the flowers. Oh, sorry, now I see the way I worded it made it sound like Melanie was at the wedding.

:clap: Yep, only in Salem are all the miracle babies born.

I just have to say that Barb was right... Will's expressions and dialog had me cracking up! I do like this Will!!!

I checked with Dr. T. It would be a 2 to 5 % chance that Philip could father the baby.

DJM, did you ask Dr. T specifically about the odds of that happening in Salem? Did he really mention Philip by name? :)

Back