Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 3, 2020

Today was truly awful, between the torture and Sami's self-righteous BS, I rather with I had turned on the mute and just enjoyed Ben being half naked.
I thought maybe that was the reason they wrote this. For those who drool over mostly naked men. Between that and the weird scenes in NY, it was a terrible episode. Not soap opera. Mr and Mrs. Corday must be rolling in their graves.

Thanks, Poirot.

It's a new day in Salem.

This was probably the wrong week to stop taping Days on my VCR. I watched on Roku. When some of the
scenes with Ben popped up, I closed my eyes.

Speaking of popping up, I kept wondering if Ciara or Sami's "girls" would pop out of their blouses.

Vincent worked with Dr Rolf. Eve said he had mind controlling drug. Is it the same one used on Abigail?

Poor Will and Sonny. They found out Sami was involved with Rafe's decision in not adopting
Allie's baby. Will Allie change her mind about who gets her baby? No worries. Will and
Sonny are adopting a puppy :)

Belle talked to Sami about Eric and called him "our brother".

Claire told Ciara when she was comforting her "It's New York, no one will notice"

Last edited:
I can't fast forward, as I watch live well most days I mostly listen as I'm working from home. There wouldn't have been much left to watch had I been able to fast forward.

It truly is a shame that Sami is still being portrayed as the same conniving, "do as I say", person, who thinks her word is law, and no one should cross her. There are many estranged families, where someone just ticks everyone off, so family avoids them, making their own lives easier. On Days, no one wants to cross Sami......why is that? She does all these terrible things......and physically attacking Nicole on her wedding day, to Sami's twin brother is definitely one...so why is Eric still so nice to her? She never learns, keeps doing it over and over to the entire family. They take it. Why???

What an awful episode. I hate any type of torture. The only redeeming factor was half-naked Ben.

I do like the idea of a 'crazy' Ben killing Eve instead of Ciara.

Kat - I thought the same thing about Ciara's girls. Who wears an outfit like that to go searching for their kidnapped husband?

Auntkrissy - I think Rafe more or less said that to Nicole. That if he adopted the baby, Sami would always be around and interfering. I agree that he probably wasn't going to do it anyway, but that just solidified the decision.

I liked Belle trying to talk some sense into Sami, but in one ear and out the other with her.

Will is looking awfully guilty. Wait until Sonny finds out he knew what Sami was up to.

I can't say it was the worst show, after all, Ben in his skivvies was a great perk!

I know I am a bit perverted. Where is Rew? I really could use her support right now!

Back