Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec 14, 2009

I'm sure you all know by now, that i also have watched Days from beginning. I agree, there have been better story lines along the way, but when I watch an old tape, Ican get hysterical at how silly something looks now, that was absolutely fascinating at the time. LOL

I'm sure you all know by now, that i also have watched Days from beginning. I agree, there have been better story lines along the way, but when I watch an old tape, Ican get hysterical at how silly something looks now, that was absolutely fascinating at the time. LOL

Oh how true! Sometimes we do better with our flashbacks of how we "remember" it.

I certainly agree with that. Old memories are often romanticized. It's like the old saying, "The older a man gets, the further he walked to school when he was a boy."

I certainly agree with that. Old memories are often romanticized. It's like the old saying, "The older a man gets, the further he walked to school when he was a boy."
Yeah...I have actually disappointed myself when I have gone back and looked at old clips of people I thought were so cool...or stories that were just so awesome....
old clips of "Laugh-in" does that to me! LOL!

I enjoyed Daniel more in his brief scene with Carly than I have in the entire time he has been on the show. I'd rather see them together than Carly/Bo or Chloe/Daniel.

I agree completely. This is the first time I have found the character of Daniel that believable.

I enjoyed Daniel and Carly also.. this is where Carly belongs.

Is there a reason todays show isn't up?:confused:

Tuesday's show is in the Today in Salem forum. It was put up early this a.m.

Back