Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 14, 2020

I think the glasses (on and off at random) and the ketchup comment will be significant. It's looking to me that the writers are going to make it clear they are identical twins. The real Charlie, that's in love with Claire, probably loves ketchup and will be seen drowning his fries in ketchup, which will strike odd for Claire. Real Charlie also doesn't wear glasses, etc. (this is all speculation)

In regards to Kayla, she's grating on my nerves. She's a doctor for Pete's sake, and she knows dang well Sami had twins by two different dads. Just because some of little Henry's dna is "shared" with Tripp only means they are related. It doesn't guarantee he's the dad. Her self righteous angry and rude flip outs is absolutely uncalled for. I'm not happy with the Tripp story at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion..... there needs to be a massive pay off when it comes out that Tripp is NOT the father....

There won't be.... we may get an apology or two.... but in this case, Ava is right (and that hurt to type LOL) Tripp's life has been put on hold, the hospital may not take him simply because of the accusation..... What if he wants his "son" which is in his rights, not that anyone in town would support him should he go for joint or sole custody and point out Allie's alcohol problems..... there are so many ways this story should have been written mainly WITHOUT the rape portion.... the drunken one night stand can't remember anything dang now I'm pregnant......Now what.... would have worked just as well..... neither knew each other's names etc....

but mainly this still shouldn't be a story 5 months from introduction....... or it should be further along.....

I honestly am having a problem with ages. Is Jake really old enough to have a son Charlie's age? I mean, he is actually around 40 yrs. old. (Brandon Barash/Jake) while Charlie is 33...(meaning Mike Manning who plays him)

According to Stefan's tombstone, Jake is 46 years old. Other fans on different sites have noticed on Stefan's original tombstone, it makes him 46, well old enough to be father to a 20 something-year-old boy like Charlie.

I am surprised that Mike Manning (Charlie) is only a year younger than myself (34). I thought he was much younger, like a decade younger lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Charlie is not a 20 something.....the girls may be, but not Charlie.

Back